Los Angeles RSC

justice

Found it at the fox and hounds pub in studio city. Anyone connected to it or know if it’s still active and if they accept walk-ins? (Assuming they do) also wanted to see if the pub shows the 6nations.., couldn’t see anything on the their website

Cheers

last time I was there was the Candeias back heel for Morelos on the half way line in the Europa. Place went berserk

There wasn’t a fee for walk ins but tip the Batman/barmaid well

0_Enlight1337.jpg

Last time I was there it was the Ayr United game where Lewis McLeod scored an overhead kick.

Ian McCallum from Stiff Little Fingers was there and was less than complimentary about Celtic.

No fee but tips welcome of course.

Watched the 1993 league cup final in Orange County RSC,huge turnout place went mental when super scored with that overhead kick .
Major celebrations at 9am :D

There were five in California at one point. Interwebby hing fukked it tho, heading to the pub for a 04:00 or 04:30 Sunday kick off wasn’t for everyone :))
Bingo here in Dallas too. Not too many willing to get out their bed for a 6:30am game against Falkirk when they could find it online.

Found it at the fox and hounds pub in studio city. Anyone connected to it or know if it’s still active and if they accept walk-ins? (Assuming they do) also wanted to see if the pub shows the 6nations.., couldn’t see anything on the their website

Cheers
Mate pub is open and game will be on !

All Six nations matches are on peacock and should be avail in the pub .

Last edited:
Yeah, i’m just west of Houston now and never bother my arse with the club for games. Was there for the Europa final tho and it was busy AF. Still plenty bears around!
I was down in Spring for about eighteen months and became a regular with the Bayou City Loyal, good bunch of guys. Hated the area though and moved back up here. There’s still quite a few of us ex Dallas club get together for the odd game or two, LCF being the next one.

I’ve still got the treasured LA True Blues T-shirt I got from one of the LA bears in the old Blue Room NYC Big Apple Bears bar from about 15 years ago when my son and myself were across laloyal.
It’s got your avatar front and back, magnificent! You guys should advertise and sell them, total class.

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
Back