Los Gigantes Tenerife

I was there october. Its a quiet resort. Highland Paddy your best bet. Multiple screens and they will put the rangers game on one of them.

was there last week, it's quiet but OK. Try Richardsons or the Highland Paddy . Met a few local Rangers guys who said they met regularly in a pub up the top of the hill called the George ? but we couldn't see it . Near the Aldi supermarket apparently

was there last week, it's quiet but OK. Try Richardsons or the Highland Paddy . Met a few local Rangers guys who said they met regularly in a pub up the top of the hill called the George ? but we couldn't see it . Near the Aldi supermarket apparently
It's up under the motorway. Bit of a climb.

I go to the same place next week, heard it was quite quiet but a week in the sun is just what the doctor ordered right now.

I'm in Los Gigantes now. Watched a few world cup games as well as the boxing in the Highland Paddy so that is your best bet.

I'm in Los Gigantes now. Watched a few world cup games as well as the boxing in the Highland Paddy so that is your best bet.
What’s the place like mate?

Mrs is worries about it being so quiet as we are taking our 4 year old with us.

As long as the sun is out and there is beer then I’ll be ok

What’s the place like mate?

Mrs is worries about it being so quiet as we are taking our 4 year old with us.

As long as the sun is out and there is beer then I’ll be ok
It is very quiet. A few bars/diners but not a lot for kids,the beach down at the harbour is closed as there doesn't appear to be a lifeguard on duty. Some of the bars including the Highland Paddy only take cash so remember to get €s.
Weather has been great, mid 20s so very pleasant, hope you have a great time,3 point against the spoon burners will set you up nicely.

Back