Loser who threw the object

Status
Not open for further replies.
iy25oj.jpg

Aye very good. If you want to condone shit like that go ahead. No Rangers fan should.

I'm condoning F'all mate ! Why the fvck would what I said have anything to do with the disgraceful assault of a linesman ?! I'm meaning in this thread...like the match thread, this one is full of them too.

Just watch the Sellick filled media demonise the Bears because of one moron... And it'll be dragged up for weeks whilst they've constantly averted their eyes from others.

I'm condoning F'all mate ! Why the fvck would what I said have anything to do with the disgraceful assault of a linesman ?! I'm meaning in this thread...like the match thread, this one is full of them too.

Just watch the Sellick filled media demonise the Bears because of one moron... And it'll be dragged up for weeks whilst they've constantly averted their eyes from others.
If I’ve mistook your post to be claiming I’m a timposter then apologies.

This exactly!!!

The moron should be banned from Rangers games and chased out of our pubs, selfish prick.

Only a fucking idiot would do that. Whoever it was do us all a favour and get yourself to %^*&.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back