Loser who threw the object

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much "whataboutery" in this thread.

As for comparing to the boy that got bottled, I dare say that if there were 5 or 6 HD cameras pointing right at the culprit and he was stationary for a couple of hours then he would have been identified.

Stop trying to imply that our guy will be caught but people didn't even investigate the boy who was bottled because he was a Celtc fan. It's embarrassing.

This clown who has done this has hurt the club he supports and I hope he gets punished for it with a lifetime ban. Plenty of well behaved bears to take his place.

Too much "whataboutery" in this thread.

As for comparing to the boy that got bottled, I dare say that if there were 5 or 6 HD cameras pointing right at the culprit and he was stationary for a couple of hours then he would have been identified.

Stop trying to imply that our guy will be caught but people didn't even investigate the boy who was bottled because he was a Celtc fan. It's embarrassing.

This clown who has done this has hurt the club he supports and I hope he gets punished for it with a lifetime ban. Plenty of well behaved bears to take his place.
What about the father and son brutally assaulted by 30 Celtic thugs after the recent cesspit game ? It will be on cctv and as yet it would seem no action has been taken to identify even one of them.

This idiot will be found. He will be dealt with by the police. He will hopefully then be dealt with by the club - if thats possible.

What wont happen is a similar full page sob story in the press to soften the blow, akin to the bheggar who ran on and slapped Dida.

We have come very, very far as a club recently. Id like to see us on the front foot with this. No mentally challenged weasel words about investigations etc.

Simple press release saying we apologise for the action of a moron as a club and a support, we will not stand for this as a and once identified the perpetrator will be banned.

Then we, like the world, move on.

What about the father and son brutally assaulted by 30 Celtic thugs after the recent cesspit game ? It will be on cctv and as yet it would seem no action has been taken to identify even one of them.
Whataboutery

Are you implying that the Police don't care because it is Rangers fans?

If you are, I can sell you a tinfoil hat.

Don't make me explain why a televised game with tickets sold and seats allocated would be easier to identify a culprit than a low resolution CCTV camera in the dark with a huge group of people.

Really? You seriously don't give a toss what people say about Rangers, the supporters etc?
Nope not even when it's good stuff, and I take even less of an issue when it's supporter related, gotta take the good(rarely) with the bad.

Occasionally fans throw things be it coins, lighters, phones or fucking paper balls on the pitch it happens we see it every week at some grounds corner flag, I feel for the Linsmsn looked a sore yin and glad he seemed to be over it pretty quickly and the fan was a dick but that is as far as any outrage over our support will go.

Nope not even when it's good stuff, and I take even less of an issue when it's supporter related, gotta take the good(rarely) with the bad.

Occasionally fans throw things be it coins, lighters, phones or fucking paper balls on the pitch it happens we see it every week at some grounds corner flag, I feel for the Linsmsn looked a sore yin and glad he seemed to be over it pretty quickly and the fan was a dick but that is as far as any outrage over our support will go.
Anyone who judges the whole support because of Juan guy throwing a coin is really not worth listening to anyway.

They must be as dumb as the coin thrower.

Whataboutery

Are you implying that the Police don't care because it is Rangers fans?

If you are, I can sell you a tinfoil hat.

Don't make me explain why a televised game with tickets sold and seats allocated would be easier to identify a culprit than a low resolution CCTV camera in the dark with a huge group of people.

Can you explain why the Ricksen culprit was never caught then.

A televised game with tickets sold and seats allocated.

Please don't include me in your "WE"
I have pride in supporting Rangers, I love Rangers like I love my family and if someone said or done anything against them, I would take action.
but you actually care what other say about us....those who we should care about wanted us DEAD.

I actually felt that this idiot contributed to the poor display yesterday.

I know it sounds daft but just before he hit the linesman we seemed to be building up a head of steam. After the delay it went back to being a turgid performance.

Guy should not only be banned for life from Rangers games but should be charged.

As much as i am not a fan of Scottish Refs/Linesmen, you cant be splitting peoples head open.

Moronic behaviour.

The club need to publicly condemn the prick who threw the coin, ban him and state they'll work with the police to find him. The vast majority of Rangers fans have already condemned him.

But I will not take morality lessons from fans of other Scottish clubs who freely go about calling us every name under the sun and behaving in any way they want to towards us.

Have we not found this clown yet, we need to get this guy and quick, if only to show we are proactive in these things, only this morning Jim Wight is calling us the worst fans ever, I have said my piece on him on another thread, as I said SG. presence at our club is a double edge weapon hence the reason SKY want to show more of our games, thus more observation from afar.

Fekin idiot who will likely get caught & be given a life ban, and charged,
If he knew that was coming, could he not have lobbed something larger and taken Thompson out for good ?

(just a joke for panty wetters)

We get little enough decisions in our favour as it is and assaulting match officials is only going to alienate them further.

I would love to think that the Assistant on this occasion will act in a neutral manner in future, but revenge is a human trait in many people. He could well be sitting at home today watching SSN saying "one of those Bastards coined me, well it won't be forgotten." Then the next time there is a close call, it may sway whether his flag goes up or stays down...… and being honest, I really wouldn't blame him.... "Don't get mad, get even" springs to mind.

If the idiot that done this is identified and dealt with, at least justice will have been seen to have been done. But if not, and he gets away Scot free, then it is even more likely to fester.

If it was my mate I wouldn't grass him simple as that. Coins lighters get thrown at our players every week. Spare me the moral outrage please. Hope linesman wasn't hurt. The double standards in this country make me puke.

I genuinely can't believe some of the stuff on this thread.

We have had threads criticising that lot for throwing objects on to the park etc and now some are saying they have thrown flares on to the pitch and nothing has been said. At the killie cup game, a flare was thrown on to the pitch and I can't remember that being mentioned in the media.

The fact is the fan (who some are saying night not even be a bear) has caused us major issues with the national press and media. We have been getting an unprecedented amount of coverage due to the Gerrard factor.

Like it or lump it, this idiot should turn himself in and deal with the consequences. We can then move on and concentrate on on Rapid Vienna etc. If not, this incident will continue us to fester and will not go away.

If it was my mate I wouldn't grass him simple as that. Coins lighters get thrown at our players every week. Spare me the moral outrage please. Hope linesman wasn't hurt. The double standards in this country make me puke.

I would like to think if it was my mate he wouldn't have acted like a poet and done this. Likewise if it was my mate I wouldn't have had to turn him in - he would have manned up and done it himself.

The lad is a tool. Yet again we have a complete skull giving us national headlines for all the wrong reasons. He will be caught. It's only a matter of time.

Can you explain why the Ricksen culprit was never caught then.

A televised game with tickets sold and seats allocated.

Wow

Your implication is the police didnt care because it was a Rangers player struck.

Next you'll be saying "the press never reported it" when in fact they did.

Seriously, stop with the paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back