Lost & Found in Main Stand womens toilet - anyone lose anything yesterday

I'm not uptight. If someone thinks they lost something at Ibrox they'll contact the club within a day or so.

Unlikely the item will now be relocated with its owner because of your actions. And still you act the clown.
ohhh yessss you arrreeee lol [ Panto style ] . Coco says thanks too lol

We left it till 40 mins to go down to get some food as we wouldn’t need to q for a pish at HT as we are non binary, ended up taking ages as we both needed a jobby so by the time we then had to wait for cubicle in gents the pies were getting cold & in our haste to eat them left our half pink half blue bar scarf

At least it’s a thread about something found within Ibrox.

Mind that time on the old board a guy posted he found a train pass in the street and handed it into Argyle st station. Started a thread in case it was an FF’er, absolutely no obvious Rangers connection whatsoever . :)) :))

Loved that thread and the direction it went in, hilarious stuff.

I'm not uptight. If someone thinks they lost something at Ibrox they'll contact the club within a day or so.

Unlikely the item will now be relocated with its owner because of your actions. And still you act the clown.

I lost my house keys celebrating the Clint Hill goal at Parkhead. I only noticed I lost them when I seen the post on here.

If it was a 20 quid note it's mine. One blew out my hand and fluttered into the wummins bogs. Sorry, dunno the serial number but it has the number £20 on it. Is it a 20 quid note?

Mind that time on the old board a guy posted he found a train pass in the street and handed it into Argyle st station. Started a thread in case it was an FF’er, absolutely no obvious Rangers connection whatsoever .

Has anyone tried asking at the Travel Centre at the St Enoch's Underground Station? Might have been handed in there :D

Last edited:
That’s up to Admin ain’t it . It’s simply a direct appeal for anyone who has lost as it ain’t possible to get it there until next match day if that’s ok Chief . no need to be uptight. Thanks.

Enjoyed some nice lighthearted replies which further justifies the post lol
Correct.

I doubt the woman is even on here.

It should have been handed into the front office after the game.
Items have been returned to their owners by stating the loss on here.
As for "the woman probably won't be on here" where do you start with that?
Do you think this appeal is only directed at the person who has lost the article?

Items have been returned to their owners by stating the loss on here.
As for "the woman probably won't be on here" where do you start with that?
Do you think this appeal is only directed at the person who has lost the article?
A few on here I wouldn''t send to the shops for milk and bread.

Mind that time on the old board a guy posted he found a train pass in the street and handed it into Argyle st station. Started a thread in case it was an FF’er, absolutely no obvious Rangers connection whatsoever .

K Hurst.. ADbear was the finder I think lol.

Back