Lost & Found Office at Ibrox ?

The Great Waldo

Does anyone know if there is a Lost & Found office or contact number for this type of thing at Ibrox.

Reason I'm asking, is that I inadvertently left behind a poly bag of books at my seat in the SJR7 yesterday.

I emailed one of the guys that sits behind me and he didn't see anything or anyone picking the bag up.

I'm hoping some honest fan maybe picked the bag up and handed it to a steward etc.

The poly bag actually had my name on it.

Does anyone know if there is a Lost & Found office or contact number for this type of thing at Ibrox.

Reason I'm asking, is that I inadvertently left behind a poly bag of books at my seat in the SJR7 yesterday.

I emailed one of the guys that sits behind me and he didn't see anything or anyone picking the bag up.

I'm hoping some honest fan maybe picked the bag up and handed it to a steward etc.

Gentlemen relaxation books?

Try webmail @rangers.co.uk.

I remember when I was young the joy of finding books in the bushes.

Back