Lost Season Ticket - Reprint?

Bilel Mohsni

Just wondering what the process is for this. The ticket Isn't in my name It's in a mates, is there any way to get a reprint without him being there? Cheers in advance

Just wondering what the process is for this. The ticket Isn't in my name It's in a mates, is there any way to get a reprint without him being there? Cheers in advance
Lost season ticket? Do you mean he's lost his Smartcard? If so, from the FAQ on the official website:

I’ve lost my smartcard, how do I order a new one?

Replacement smartcards cost £5 and can be purchased online here.

If you had the card but it was in his name I assume it would be him who would have to request the replacement card.

Lost season ticket? Do you mean he's lost his Smartcard? If so, from the FAQ on the official website:

I’ve lost my smartcard, how do I order a new one?

Replacement smartcards cost £5 and can be purchased online here.

If you had the card but it was in his name I assume it would be him who would have to request the replacement card.

The replacement card is ordered but it wont arrive for tomorrow, I'm asking about the process for a reprint.

The replacement card is ordered but it wont arrive for tomorrow, I'm asking about the process for a reprint.
Here's what it says about forgetting your SmartCard for a game. I suspect not having received the replacement in the post would be a similar situation. Sounds like the SmartCard holder needs to provide valid ID. If you're anywhere near Glasgow the TC will be open today if that's any good.:

What happens if I forget my smartcard for a game?

On a matchday please visit the Ticket Office to be issued with a match ticket for your seat on production of valid ID. The ticket is subject to a £5 charge.

If its just a ticket for the game on the day if you turn up with the Rangers number and holders details you can buy a paper ticket for a fiver. Ive done this a couple of times with no problems.

Back