Lost smartcard

Laudrups Barnet 55

As above. Gave my two smart cards to my idiot pal yesterday and he’s lost them.

Can I get replacements and how much and how long will they take (will they be here for Sunday?)

Thanks in advance

From official site..
In the event of the card being lost or misplaced, the Club shall be under no obligation to provide a duplicate ticket. If however a duplicate ticket is issued, a fee of £5 will be payable by the holder on the day of the game only.
Or you can get a replacement smartcard in the ticket office for £5 each.

I didn’t get charged last time I got a new one, just call the ticket office or pop in and they will give you a new one.
Had to get a ticket printed before as well and wasn’t charged

Said pal is going through to the ticket office today to get replacements.

Does he need anything other than the rangers numbers?
They asked me for ID or bank card that cccs payments are taken from to confirm that I was the actual season ticket holder before giving replacement ticket

Pal lost mine a few months ago. He dropped it outside the ground- someone handed it in to the ticket office who posted it back to me. You might also be lucky depending on where your mate dropped it

Said pal is going through to the ticket office today to get replacements.

Does he need anything other than the rangers numbers?

He won't be given them. Think about it. Days before an old firm, somebody goes to the ticket office and says here's rangers numbers for this guy who gave me his season tickets and I lost them and now he's sent me to pick up the new ones.

If someone told me that and I worked there I'd be telling them to bolt so far to %^*&

Someone on Twitter was posting they found one the other day. Courtney something? Surname might have been Sutherland or something.

He won't be given them. Think about it. Days before an old firm, somebody goes to the ticket office and says here's rangers numbers for this guy who gave me his season tickets and I lost them and now he's sent me to pick up the new ones.

If someone told me that and I worked there I'd be telling them to bolt so far to %^*&
We all know you would be like that as you appear like that in your posts here.

Realised this and decided I’ll go myself. Brutal this but needs must.

Back