Lost wallet

Proper bear as we would expect i was visiting my daughter at the rah paisley on my way out i seen a mobile phone sitting i looked up the contact list and found dad i phoned and was explaining that I had found this phone as i was talking a patient approached me with a smile on his face shook my hand and told his dad i had found his phone turned out he was a fellow bluenose and said thank %^*& it wasn't a poet that found it as he would never have seen it again WATP

Guys, there was no money in the wallet so I handed it back lol. Only joking, hope Harry got his wallet back, I'm still in bar72 so don't know if he's collected it yet. The question is, if it was seamus fekk from the the Irish Republican tramps organizations, would I have handed it back? Ffs, my conscience is killing me here lol

Why not? You telling me the average one if them would hand it in? The op has also made this comment. Honestly its not staunch to pretend they don't exist - they do exist but are thieving tramps
Yeah, and theres plenty amongst our own who are scummy that would have pocketed it.

sometimes its not the money or the cards that give you that horrible feeling when you cant find it, its the things in it that cant be replaced.

well done OP

Good on you bud!
Decent people do exist.
Wish u found my wallet after last old firm £150 wallet with £150 cash,bank cards,driver license never got it bck.
poet prob got there hands on it!!

I lost mine at Ibrox a while ago and got it back intact.I would also love to meet up with the young lad and his dad so as to properly reward them but I only know that they have seats in the East Enclosure.If you recognise yourselves, please get in touch. We have class and we ARE the people.:))

W.A.T.P.

I lost mine at Ibrox a while ago and got it back intact.I would also love to meet up with the young lad and his dad so as to properly reward them but I only know that they have seats in the East Enclosure.If you recognise yourselves, please get in touch. We have class and we ARE the people.:))

W.A.T.P.

you were buckled and lost your wallet weren't you kenco?

Guys, there was no money in the wallet so I handed it back lol. Only joking, hope Harry got his wallet back, I'm still in bar72 so don't know if he's collected it yet. The question is, if it was seamus fekk from the the Irish Republican tramps organizations, would I have handed it back? Ffs, my conscience is killing me here lol
Well done Potnbear! Love reading these posts that end up well.

I love hearing these stories of honesty and proper order. It also makes me a little sad that the fact that I love hearing of them means it’s not the norm. Was at Her majesties hospital today visiting and a boy on crutches literally chased me cause I dropped a pound in the lift! ‘I think this is yours brother’ ! Protestant values

Bit off topic. I lost mine in Hamilton today at Peacock Cross. Phone rang about 530pm Police said we believe you lost your wallet. First I knew about it, but sure enough someone had found it and contacted them. I got his number and phoned him and he said he'd opened it and saw the Rangers stuff inside it and decided to contact Police. If you have log in on here thanks a million SW.

Yeah, and theres plenty amongst our own who are scummy that would have pocketed it.

Always find it fascinating that folk think that a football team someone supports makes them more or less likely to do something like hand a wallet in.

Always find it fascinating that folk think that a football team someone supports makes them more or less likely to do something like hand a wallet in.
Poster above thinks a "poet" found his wallet after the last OF game despite them making up about 1.4% of the attendance and being cordoned off.

Back