Louden Tavern: Rangers v St Mirren

Robert Marshall

We are pleased to offer ST holders the opportunity to view Rangers' first home league match of the new season this Sunday.

To comply with the intentions behind the Virtual Season Ticket issued by Rangers FC we will only be allowing ST holders to access our premises this weekend. As a result please show your smartcard on entry

Tickets are £5 to book your place and include a drink on entry.

https://mailchi.mp/2b2fd2df59b2/jced7hz8kr

IXlb91y.jpg

HBbIJjv.jpg

Last edited:
That honestly looks absolutely amazing.

Didn't realise last time you posted all the new pics, the second pic was the smaller section of Louden. (That long since I've been in cant remember if it's called the bar or lounge )

Cant wait to visit again.

That honestly looks absolutely amazing.

Didn't realise last time you posted all the new pics, the second pic was the smaller section of Louden. (That long since I've been in cant remember if it's called the bar or lounge )

Cant wait to visit again.
The lounge is the top photo, the bar is one below

Are you charging a fiver for Bears to watch a game that they can watch for free* at home? Do you normally do that if a game is on the telly?

I'm not having a go btw, it's a genuine question and folk are free to do what they want with their cash.

*I know it's not "free" as you had to pay for your season ticket.

Are you charging a fiver for Bears to watch a game that they can watch for free* at home? Do you normally do that if a game is on the telly?

I'm not having a go btw, it's a genuine question and folk are free to do what they want with their cash.

They charge £5 to guarantee they turn up. Otherwise Celtic fans would book all available slots

You get a drink with the £5 so i don’t see the problem.

We charge £5 to reserve a place due to the restrictions on the number of people we can accommodate. We don't want people travelling to The Louden then we can't let them in.
The £5 entitles you to Pint of any draught or any Bottle or any Spirit with a mixer we sell and you also get a Pie Or Roll or both if you want.
We have never charged for entrance up until now, But COVID 19 and social distancing has changed the world as we knew it

We charge £5 to reserve a place due to the restrictions on the number of people we can accommodate. We don't want people travelling to The Louden then we can't let them in.
The £5 entitles you to Pint of any draught or any Bottle or any Spirit with a mixer we sell and you also get a Pie Or Roll or both if you want.
We have never charged for entrance up until now, But COVID 19 and social distancing has changed the world as we knew it

Makes sense, thanks.

Apart from as Robert explained you also get the opportunity to watch it with fellow bears and have a bit of an atmosphere that you wouldn't get on your own in the living room. Especially important with so many missing their days out to Ibrox just now and many still working from home etc.

Apart from as Robert explained you also get the opportunity to watch it with fellow bears and have a bit of an atmosphere that you wouldn't get on your own in the living room. Especially important with so many missing their days out to Ibrox just now and many still working from home etc.

Absolutely. Same reason I go to my RSC week in week out and don't just watch at home.

If we were closer to the Louden, myself and my son would be more than happy to pay a fiver, to be in the ambiance of your pub, a pint, pie and roll, surely equates to free entry, Anyway, wherever we are watching the game tomorrow, all the best bears. Here’s to a comfortable Rangers win.

Less than 12 hours to we are open and serving.
Going to be a beautiful day in the beer garden, watch the game in the sunshine on our 7 large screen TV's or if you prefer the lounge with 8 large screen TV's or alternatively the Bar with just 6 large screen TV's
Most people will have it on Rangers TV in the house, but seeing it is the first league game, why not watch it in company with fellow Bears

Less than 12 hours to we are open and serving.
Going to be a beautiful day in the beer garden, watch the game in the sunshine on our 7 large screen TV's or if you prefer the lounge with 8 large screen TV's or alternatively the Bar with just 6 large screen TV's
Most people will have it on Rangers TV in the house, but seeing it is the first league game, why not watch it in company with fellow Bears
This is the second league game mate.:))

Is this all seated then?
Surely can't accommodate the demand if that's the case.
Or will the beer garden be rammed with people standing. Unfortunately not a ST holder.
Just interested in how it can be done

Back