Love holidays

thats going to happen a lot
for Manchester i booked a nice hotel just down the road minutes after the final whistle in Florence
bastards cancelled it 2 weeks later, ended up in Liverpool

Had issues getting refund from them during covid.
Eventually had to do bank charge back.

Been pending since Saturday morning , wish the bastards would just cancel so I can try elsewhere .

Can't contact them either as you need a booking confirmation, worst customer service I've ever encountered.
They offered us a diifferant flight straight from luton instead of glasgow to fly out Sunday but wanted a xtra £600 each..

thats going to happen a lot
for Manchester i booked a nice hotel just down the road minutes after the final whistle in Florence
bastards cancelled it 2 weeks later, ended up in Liverpool
Sounds like you won a watch Liverpool is the better city.

Anyone who booked through love holidays. Looks like they are cancelling the bookings.. just beware.
Already happened to me and never got email til after 5 on friday evening cancelling it so couldnt speak to anyone all weekend.

Was worried before seen this thread as my sister booked on Thursday night and we have only had confirmation of flight back with easyJet to Manchester. Meant to be flying out for 2 days from Tuesday morning and two nights in Albuferia. Taking my 10 year old son. Feel physically sick now.

Avoid this company like the plague, they take your money then you can't actually contact them to find out anything regarding your holiday.

I've managed to get through to them twice in the past hour , two different guys took my details , put me on hold then hung up . This mob are premier league cowboys.

I had the same issue with love holidays. Booking was showing as pending but suspected it would be cancelled, so phoned them and managed to get a refund processed so I could crack on and book something else. Won’t be using them again that’s for sure.

We have booked through them and the money has been taken from the card but no confirmation yet
Booked last week
Been pending since Saturday morning , wish the bastards would just cancel so I can try elsewhere .

Can't contact them either as you need a booking confirmation, worst customer service I've ever encountered.
My booking was shown as pending since last week.
Not been able to contact for days.
Eventually got through on phone number 01202 125667 today back of four.
Advised they had cancelled my booking, but due to volume of calls struggling to update people that their booking was cancelled unreal.

Was worried before seen this thread as my sister booked on Thursday night and we have only had confirmation of flight back with easyJet to Manchester. Meant to be flying out for 2 days from Tuesday morning and two nights in Albuferia. Taking my 10 year old son. Feel physically sick now.
See post 20.
Phone no I quoted kept stating needed confirmation ref to get through but eventually got through at 1600 today without ref no.
Gooc luck

Booked last week

My booking was shown as pending since last week.
Not been able to contact for days.
Eventually got through on phone number 01202 125667 today back of four.
Advised they had cancelled my booking, but due to volume of calls struggling to update people that their booking was cancelled unreal.
Finally got to talk to somebody with half a brain , trip has been cancelled and there is another flight but its £300 per head more .

My refund has been processed, never again with this mob.

Back