Lovenkrands leaving for Japan

Gers55

Gutted to hear he's left, he was doing a brilliant job but the time has come for him possibly to take on the challenge of being a 1st team coach. Wish him all the best.

Great move for Kevin Thomson as well, more involved in man management and working closely with Gerrard will give him plenty of experience. Can see him as our Manager in the future.

alba73

My mate messaged me before I saw any of this saying he'd seen a rumour about Lovernkrands going to Dundee Utd.

Not saying there's anything in it as it would be a strange one. Also not sure where he saw the rumour but passing it on none the less
Was wondering if Utd was a possibility

Knightswoodbear

Between the clubs statement and lovenkrands' statement on Instagram, it does have an air of him being pushed rather than walking but I could well be wrong. All the best anyway Peter.

BonessBear90

Good luck to him. If he has an ambition to be a manager then this is the age he needs to stop coaching kids and move to mens football. Always be welcome back to Ibrox

Tormusk1872

The message from Rangers is fairly curt and succinct. It appears he has been punted. The Sunday Mail leak may be true then.

Tagsbear

:rolleyes: People saying a weird tone to the tweet without reading the actual statement which is respectful and complimentary. I'm not saying it's not something more than meets the eye, but it baffles me that people are constantly desperate to jump on that train
Some people like to imagine everything is a drama.

BlueNoseBlueblood

:rolleyes: People saying a weird tone to the tweet without reading the actual statement which is respectful and complimentary. I'm not saying it's not something more than meets the eye, but it baffles me that people are constantly desperate to jump on that train
Yeah....bet they're all bleedin East Enders/Emmerdale (crap) viewers

JMCK

I absolutely love the guy and s disappointed he's leaving. All the best to him; hopefully back one day.

Echo_1

All the best, Peter!

We'll no doubt see him back at Ibrox as either a fan or possibly in the same capacity as before if this opportunity doesn't work out for him.

Ger572

Official Ticketer
He will pop up with a first team somewhere very soon.

Him and vignal both away recently. Could also be a change in direction to an extent.

KT will be next at this rate although I've a feeling he will take over from Gerrard.
KT?? Really!?!

ecossebear

All the best Pete! My favourite player since Albertz left for the memories he gave me! Met him a few times and always came across as a real love for the club. Can’t see there being any truth in the rumours of leaks to the press, he just didn’t seem that type of guy.