Lovenkrands leaving for Japan

rangersno.1

Gutted at that he’s been a great servant to the club for 20 years hopefully see him back in the future.

All the best Peter.

ShieldsBear

I've never known a fanbase hold so much suspicion and doubt over former Rangers players. I think there's only Sasa Papac that avoids that sort of treatment from the last 20 years. It's mental.

All the best to Peter. Sure he'll be a success wherever he goes.

RWB92

Good luck to him and thanks for the greatest memory at Hampden I’ve witnessed, not to mention the goal in the Copland in Europe.

ScouseHairline

I've never known a fanbase hold so much suspicion and doubt over former Rangers players. I think there's only Sasa Papac that avoids that sort of treatment from the last 20 years. It's mental.

Aye and where the hells he been?! Cannae be arsed with us anymer, %^*& him anaw!

I'd raise you Neil McCann, but I'm not sure even he gets away. Papac is the exception. As you say, mental.

Gary Mitchell

Sasha was more than a player though poor guy copped it worse than a ginger step child off Greegs usually for her haw tae.

Jjbscotty

Don’t know why I found this so funny.

johnredx

Wish Peter well down under, he has been an outstanding representative of Rangers over the years.