Lovenkrands leaving for Japan

Put in more work than just the training ground with him also being on the commentary quite often.

Wish him all the best of course.

Wonder if this is anything to do with rumours earlier today of a new ‘presence’ on the way to the club? Probably bull, but interesting if we now have a gap at U21s that needs filling, if Murty down to 18s as rumoured.

He’s highly rated by Gerrard and the coaching staff so this is a bit of a shame, especially given his promotion.

Can only imagine he’s got a big job lined up. Hopefully wherever it is he can cut his cloth there for a while and maybe return as manager in a few years down the line.

My mate messaged me before I saw any of this saying he'd seen a rumour about Lovernkrands going to Dundee Utd.

Not saying there's anything in it as it would be a strange one. Also not sure where he saw the rumour but passing it on none the less

Gutted to hear he's left, he was doing a brilliant job but the time has come for him possibly to take on the challenge of being a 1st team coach. Wish him all the best.

Great move for Kevin Thomson as well, more involved in man management and working closely with Gerrard will give him plenty of experience. Can see him as our Manager in the future.

My mate messaged me before I saw any of this saying he'd seen a rumour about Lovernkrands going to Dundee Utd.

Not saying there's anything in it as it would be a strange one. Also not sure where he saw the rumour but passing it on none the less
Was wondering if Utd was a possibility

Between the clubs statement and lovenkrands' statement on Instagram, it does have an air of him being pushed rather than walking but I could well be wrong. All the best anyway Peter.

Good luck to him. If he has an ambition to be a manager then this is the age he needs to stop coaching kids and move to mens football. Always be welcome back to Ibrox

The message from Rangers is fairly curt and succinct. It appears he has been punted. The Sunday Mail leak may be true then.

Back