Lovenkrands leaving for Japan

I've never known a fanbase hold so much suspicion and doubt over former Rangers players. I think there's only Sasa Papac that avoids that sort of treatment from the last 20 years. It's mental.

All the best to Peter. Sure he'll be a success wherever he goes.
Sasha was more than a player though poor guy copped it worse than a ginger step child off Greegs usually for her haw tae.

I've never known a fanbase hold so much suspicion and doubt over former Rangers players. I think there's only Sasa Papac that avoids that sort of treatment from the last 20 years. It's mental.

All the best to Peter. Sure he'll be a success wherever he goes.
Don’t know why I found this so funny.

Wish Peter well down under, he has been an outstanding representative of Rangers over the years.

Finally, someone from Scottish football goes on a tour of Japan.

Good luck to PL. Almost as good an investor than Dave King. Thanks for Alfie. ;-)

Any ideas of what team he is going to? There are quite a good few teams out there with some good players, even if they are older.

Wish him nothing but the best and hope he's a major success wherever he ends up.

A true blue, and any learning / new skills he picks up can only be a good thing for us - giving us a future coach / manager options.

I just think it's the appointment we will make after Gerrard whenever that time comes. It's nothing more than a feeling although, since I posted that, Rangers have said the B Team will work closely with first team.
No chance, SG might leave next summer if we dont win the league.
Unless he is some sort of younger Pep behind the scenes.!!!then KT is light years away.

No chance, SG might leave next summer if we dont win the league.
Unless he is some sort of younger Pep behind the scenes.!!!then KT is light years away.
KT has been quite clear that his ambition is to one day be Rangers manager; it's admiral the way he's gone about it. Hopefully one day.

I was meaning when He was at Blues mate.Poor for us .I was at that Coventry game.Beaten 3.2 by a lower league side in the league cup IIRC
He was terrible for 99% of his Rangers career. Only came good when he was renegotiating his contract. In fact, he was an absolute whipping boy on here. Anyone who says different is wrong. The games after game of mediocrity are forgotten by him giving us one of the greatest moments in cup final history.
If you were to go back to the times he played for us and start to talk as if he was anything other than bang average, you’d have got Timposter, sniff sniff, FACT

He was terrible for 99% of his Rangers career. Only came good when he was renegotiating his contract. In fact, he was an absolute whipping boy on here. Anyone who says different is wrong. The games after game of mediocrity are forgotten by him giving us one of the greatest moments in cup final history.
If you were to go back to the times he played for us and start to talk as if he was anything other than bang average, you’d have got Timposter, sniff sniff, FACT

played through the middle he was a player

Back