Lovro Majer - January Target

Croatian league starts back up tomorrow so that’s probably what he’s referencing.
tenor.gif

Having read a few of the comments directed at me I thought I would address them without discussing any further parts of Lovro Majer.

I have never worked for Rangers. I have never done any direct work as a freelance for the club, only had discussions with others and passed on some recommendations that may or not have been listened to in the past.

I made it clear I do alot of my work for teams down South without identifying those teams for obvious reasons.

I also made clear in this thread that through my work and covering football for other teams that I find out information on transfers, some of this can be shared widely (social media) and others you cannot. Sharing information on social media or MSM can play a big part in recruitment (or not) of players.

On this instance, the information around Majer / Rangers was starting to filter around the circles I operate in and I already had some awareness of this potential deal due to:

a) Having contacts in Croatia who know the player very well who gave insight into what he wants and where things were at
b) I covered two games that Rangers also scouted featuring Majer and knew he was a target
c) In conversation with my contact at the club they confirmed he was a priority and January could have been the time to do it, pending outgoings.

I was contacted on Wednesday by a person I trust within the game to advise not to post anything else around the story, after previously discussing it with him that I had done so.

I genuinely don’t care if people don’t believe me but I thought I would post a response to some of the allegations made in the last page or 2. For those asking, I will continue to use the forum but won’t be posting further updates on Lovro Majer.
Don’t worry mate, harsh lot in here! :)

We are not signing majer, he's simply referring to resuming season, where he will be a starter now olmo is gone. Would love it to be true, but common sense tells us otherwise. This other striker that @ID10 references though (Not kamberi) has me excited for tomorrow. Anyone have any ideas??

I had a chat with my Croatian friend close to Majer earlier tonight based on the instagram posts. Nothing in it in terms of a transfer tomorrow he assures me, however did advise that Rangers remain in touch regarding his availability, with Majer still keen on the move in the future.
What sort of fee is he valued at

We are not signing majer, he's simply referring to resuming season, where he will be a starter now olmo is gone. Would love it to be true, but common sense tells us otherwise. This other striker that @ID10 references though (Not kamberi) has me excited for tomorrow. Anyone have any ideas??
France

Sherbrook Loyal is hinting at the same thing, it’s driving me nuts :eek:

It’s Dykes. Thought I saw he’s the back up if Kamberi falls through

Last edited:
It’s Dykes. Thought I saw he’s the back up if Kamberi falls through
@ID10 doesn't seem to think so, and sherbrook seems to think it's someone very exciting. Dykes and Kamberi are too similar for me, and are certainly not stauner material

@ID10 doesn't seem to think so, and sherbrook seems to think it's someone very exciting. Dykes and Kamberi are too similar for me, and are certainly not stauner material
I messed up, too early in the morning ha ha I’m sure I saw that Dykes was a back up in case Kamberi fell through but can’t seem to find it now.

I messed up, too early in the morning ha ha I’m sure I saw that Dykes was a back up in case Kamberi fell through but can’t seem to find it now.
No your right, a sun journo said that. Lets hope hes wrong and these ITK posters are right. Announce more romanians or croatians, not spl dross

Can't believe I'm working on a site with no signal today. It's going to be a long day waiting to get back into signal. May have to invest in an awesome long range walkie talkie for days like today.

Majer not expected to be in Dinamo starting 11 for tomorrows game based on Croat press. Might be on the bench but not expected to be starting.

Interesting his name came up as I was watching this today about Dinamo Zagreb.

Keep churning out the youth players to be sold on for major money that the club never sees!

Our scouts have watched Dinamo Zagreb several times, going back to the Super Cup game in July and this is the name that keeps being flagged up. Attacking midfielder & Croatia Under 21 international and has allegedly advised his club that playing in the UK is his preference.

Just back from an injury and came on against Man City midweek. Both Barisic and Katic could be a huge influence in swinging this our way.

We have just announced a £23.5 loss, we had no money in the summer so had to make do with Bosmans, so highly unlikely we'll have money for this kind of purchase in January unless someone leaves.

Back