Lower leagues in Scotland. Fans allowed in the playoffs

SuperGers07

Breaking on BBC

Games rescheduled to week of 17th May to allow fans.

Now why couldn’t the final Premiership games be moved to the midweek of the same week?

We're all going for a party on Saturday.
They’ve already shut the road outside on Edmiston Drive. It’s pavement access only.

It’ll be made as difficult as possible next Saturday for folk to get anywhere near the place.

George Sq probably place to go after the trophy lift

I’d rather they didn’t move our game to Wednesday so about 3000 fans could get in tbh.

While the rest of us would have to take days off work for a party.

I’d rather they didn’t move our game to Wednesday so about 3000 fans could get in tbh.

While the rest of us would have to take days off work for a party.
It’d be a nighttime kick off if they moved it. Which would be fair enough and plenty could attend if they were allowed in.

They’ve already restricted the fans enough with shutting the road outside the main entrance. Expecting more over next few days in regards that also.

It’d be a nighttime kick off if they moved it. Which would be fair enough and plenty could attend if they were allowed in.

They’ve already restricted the fans enough with shutting the road outside the main entrance. Expecting more over next few days in regards that also.
Aye and unless everyone’s planning on staying sober(which I am not) you’d need a day off after and probably the Friday, I don’t have much faith in the SFA but didn’t think they’d have a midweek game at 3pm:D

There’s no way we go from 0 fans to 50 thousand in a week or so, we all want to be there we won’t be unfortunately.

Would much rather it be the weekend for all Rangers supporters to be able to celebrate properly, hopefully we’ll all be back in for the first game of next season and qualifiers before that.

It's about time we have the little Jacobite poison Dwarf a dose of her own medicine and have a mass meeting in Glasgow green to celebrate winning title number 55? They can't lock us all up?
People will then see that these people are not leaders they are dictators.

Level 2 from May 17th is 500 maximum

Although they can increase on approval from Scottish Government

Level 2 from May 17th is 500 maximum

Although they can increase on approval from Scottish Government

Our utterly incompetent leaders will never go out on this. They are utterly clueless and depend on a strategy that is essentially to remain more cautious than anything England relax in order that they can , in the wake of anything adverse happening, say "we'll we didn't do that as we knew it would be risky/foolish.

I look forward to the day that a proper enquiry is held relating to the early Covid knowledge and activity circa Jan - March 2020.

Might not be the correct thread but Elia the Greek restaurant next to the Counting House on George Square are happy to serve you drinks with no need to buy food.

Back