Lowry vs Gilmour

Is Lowry a better prospect than Gilmour?

• Total voters
The whole Lowry gets more staunch points because he stayed but Gilmour left argument is laughable.

Difference is Chelsea came in for Gilmour. When he was 15.

Just completely different stories with very different players.

Do you honestly think Lowry would’ve stayed if Chelsea came in for him? Seriously?

Lets just calm down a bit and let the boy play football and see how he gets on

He has the ability to get to heights that Gilmour has already reached, but currently he isn’t even in the same league as him. Lets not kid ourselves. Gilmour is now a regular for Scotland, featured regularly for Chelsea & Norwich and also has a champions league winners medal.

Lowry has played a handful of games, none of which have been anything to talk about. He hasn’t played against anyone decent yet.

I say all of the above as a massive fan of Lowry’s and i really hope he goes on to big things with us but we are very, very guilty of jumping the gun and wanting young lads thrown in at the deep end. Pace him correctly and it will do him wonders

With respect, what utter pish. Every single appearance in Rangers 1st team has had moments of absolute brilliance.

Lets just calm down a bit and let the boy play football and see how he gets on

He has the ability to get to heights that Gilmour has already reached, but currently he isn’t even in the same league as him. Lets not kid ourselves. Gilmour is now a regular for Scotland, featured regularly for Chelsea & Norwich and also has a champions league winners medal.

Lowry has played a handful of games, none of which have been anything to talk about. He hasn’t played against anyone decent yet.

I say all of the above as a massive fan of Lowry’s and i really hope he goes on to big things with us but we are very, very guilty of jumping the gun and wanting young lads thrown in at the deep end. Pace him correctly and it will do him wonders
Im just back from a ban.

The nicest response to this I can muster is

“Absolute pish”

Back