Lucozade

The pink lemonade one was alright and used to love the orange flavour. The original one is rank.

Original Lucozade Zero is spot on. All the rest tastes like muck.

They halved the sugar content, Diabetic UK had posted a warning on it, Type 1 diabetics use it if taking a hypo to get the sugar levels back up fast, you need to double the amount to get the same result.

This exactly!!!! I now get her in doors GlucoJuice - costs more, but tiny bottle, no fizz, perfect glucose dose!!

I thought it was an alternative to the real Lucozade when they were handing it out at central station! If that's what they are basing their future sales on then good luck and goodbye!

Used to enjoy the Lucozade Orange with Vodka a good few years back on the way to various away games.

Been over 5 years since I last tried it.

Original Lucozade is vile - There's a reason it only used to be available in chemists. You would never choose to drink it surely.

Are they not lowering the sugar content of Irn Bru too?

Government really trying to make hangovers even worse

What's the story with Lucozade. Someone gave me a bottle yesterday and it tasted rank, not like I remember when I was lying on the couch as a young un pretending to be ill to get off school. 2 disprin and a bottle of lucozade was Ma wee Ma's prescription everytime
Nothing is the same these days mate, I had a Lion Bar last week and tasted nothing like it used to, bring back falvour enhancers and E numbers! I would love old Chelsea wopppers!

I always hated the original Lucozade. If you weren't ill when you were given it it certainly made you ill afterwards :D. Pink Lemonade one is decent though!

Find it devastating that the orange one just isn't the same since they changed the recipe to reduce the sugar content. Always preferred it from the can to the bottle though.

Tend to prefer the Brazilian one if I can find it now.

Back