Ludogrets chase Bulgarian title (Rangers relevant)

What would it take for us to get a seeding like that? How many seasons of good results?

1 more.

1 more win and qualification last year we would be already comfortable for Round 2.

4 years of qualification for seeding the full way. Or 3 with 1 mega run to quarters

(Osijek will be seeded in round 2)

They won't want us.
Yeah it is as much a nightmare for the seeded teams to draw us,considering the unseeded run of the mill teams potentially in there.

Although in saying that I don't want to meet 2 or 3 of them,just so they can say that could have been easier after they put us out so easy draw please :)

The way we used to live

Brutal

I said it at the time when all the focus was on the domestic side, but from the damage inflicted to us back in 2012 , the European side of it was the most destructive. It put a huge financial penalty on us not only for during the years we were in the lower leagues but also for future years. This is what we are living now. God knows how many millions it’s cost us and could keep potentially costing us for a few more years.

From studying the Bert Kassies site it appears we need an Israeli team to not make the Europa league in order obtain a second round seeding. What’s the story here?

From studying the Bert Kassies site it appears we need an Israeli team to not make the Europa league in order obtain a second round seeding. What’s the story here?
Five spots left. One for Denmark and one for Switzerland are definitely higher than us, just undecided who the teams will be. That leaves three. Aberdeen are likely one of those and happens with a Celtic win in the cup. Leaves two spots. The Israeli one is almost certainly going to a team seeded higher than us. Leaves the Romanian cup final. If Astra win that we won’t be seeded. If they lose we will be seeded. It’s tomorrow.

Extremely unlikely. It would need 4th to beat 3rd in the last game while at the same time 2nd lose to first by 2 or 3 goals more than 4th beat 3rd.
It effectively is down to the two cup finals tomorrow, we need one of Astra or Aberdeen to not qualify in order to be a second round seed.

In the event that neither Hearts or Viitorul win, I'm assuming any team ranked above us loosing their first round tie would help?

No, because the draws for Q1 and Q2 are made at the same time. If an unseeded team knocks out a seeded team in Q1 then they would take that teams ranking for the next round.

Great news, I assume this means that, *touch wood*, Q rounds 1&2 should be exceedingly doable, giving the squad plenty of time to be firing on full cylinders for the final 4 tough games?

Back