Luis Suarez

I believe Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic are the only other two in history to score on each and every minute. Very impressive stat.

Suarez has joined a pretty decent group with his goal against Getafe.

His goal against Newcastle is one of the all time great goals. Incredible skill.

I reckon he is the player with the best collection of goals scored, some of them are mental, even he burst out laughing at some of the shit he used to get up to against Norwich.

I reckon he is the player with the best collection of goals scored, some of them are mental, even he burst out laughing at some of the shit he used to get up to against Norwich.
You reckon he has a better collection of goals that C. Ronaldo and Messi?

Not sure, but his close control is mesmerising when it comes to some of his goals, and overall play. That goal is one very few could score; a level way above the ordinary.

As mentioned Ronaldo and Zlatan have scored in every minute. Pretty sure I saw that Messi is only missing the 1st and 2nd minute but that was a while ago.

In terms of goals I have enjoyed, aye probably, clearly not as many as either because that's stats based and not really something I can debate etc.
I’m not talking numbers either, watch a highlight reel of Messi’s goals, if you have time.

Ronaldo, but not Messi. I don't really associate Ronaldo with worldies. Overhead kick against Juventus and free-kick against Portsmouth stick out obviously. I'm now ready for someone to post a compilation of Ronaldo worldies right enough to prove me wrong!

Not sure, but his close control is mesmerising when it comes to some of his goals, and overall play. That goal is one very few could score; a level way above the ordinary.
You’ve replied to me mentioning Messi by bigging up Suarez’s close control :))

Great striker scum of a man. There is actually a highlights reel on YouTube of his fouls and he did like to rake his studs down the achilles of other players.

He was unreal. And is still class. I loved that “dive” celebration in front of Moyes.

His name got an airing from the Liverpool fans when they played Norwich just there.

Not sure if they were just keen to remember him. Or whether it was to noise up the Norwich fans, given his record v them.

great striker, think he gets a bad press cause of some of the stuff on the pitch, I reckon he’s no as big a kunt as he’s made out to be by the media, Gerrard has nothing but good things to say about him, which must count for something in my books

World class! To think Barca got rid of him as he was to old, replaced him with Braithwaite and an aging injury prone Agüero

As much as Barca is a clown car, I didn't really think much of their decision to get rid of him at the time. I know he scored in the Bayern game, but I thought it looked like his legs were gone that night. He had also been wildly inconsistent throughout the season.

Who knows, if he stayed at Barca perhaps he wouldn't have had the same hunger. Cholo clearly got inside his head and, with a point to prove, he hit another level.

Bringing in Aguero was just nonsense though.

As much as Barca is a clown car, I didn't really think much of their decision to get rid of him at the time. I know he scored in the Bayern game, but I thought it looked like his legs were gone that night. He had also been wildly inconsistent throughout the season.

Who knows, if he stayed at Barca perhaps he wouldn't have had the same hunger. Cholo clearly got inside his head and, with a point to prove, he hit another level.

One things for sure mate, he's the perfect player for El Cholo!

It's after reading about Suarez in Gerrard's autobiography that I really began to appreciate him. It gave something of a close insight into how hard he works etc.

He wasted some amount of chances in his last couple of seasons and got to a stage where he struggled to complete simple passes too. He really turned it on for Atletico though and I think that’s led to his last couple of seasons at barca being revised a little bit.

But even at his worst he’s so far ahead of the likes of Braithwaite it’s not even funny.

Guys a scumbag but when he was at Liverpool he was incredible. He had a style like nobody I've ever seen before, he always seemed to find the perfect angle to turn and take the defender right out the game

Maybe Barca fired him up a bit by letting him leave for Madrid? It seems like he has spent the past year or so proving them wrong to do so.

As mentioned Ronaldo and Zlatan have scored in every minute. Pretty sure I saw that Messi is only missing the 1st and 2nd minute but that was a while ago.
I wonder if Messi even knows he's close to completing that or even if he's aiming to do it.

Ronaldo and Zlatan are apparently the only 2 players in history to score a goal in all minutes of a game. I read that, coincidentally, this week somewhere prior to Suarez achieving it.
What minute or minutes has Messi not scored in then ?!

Back