Luka Modrić

hammer17

Official Ticketer
A word for this absolute rolls royce of a player, 37 years old and a absolute joy to watch in the centre of midfield, sees everything and his range of passing with both feet, long and short passes, little balls around the corner. The way he times his runs into the box

Majestic, one of the greatest midfielders of all time for me

He's ridiculous. His weight and accuracy of pass is incredible. There was one down the line in the last 20 mins that he only had the tightest gap to place it through, of course he did perfectly weighted. Still making some great runs into goalscoring positions as well. I love watching him.

One of the most intelligent players I have ever watched.

His vision and understanding of how to control midfield are superb.

Reactions: TQ3
giphy.gif

A phenomenal player that is still going strong at 37 years old. He just doesn't look like tiring.

Didnt we watch him during walters 2nd spell before he went to spurs sure mccoist has mentioned it before

A word for this absolute rolls royce of a player, 37 years old and a absolute joy to watch in the centre of midfield, sees everything and his range of passing with both feet, long and short passes, little balls around the corner. The way he times his runs into the box

Love watching him mate, brilliant player

OOC at Madrid this seasons ending. Wonder if he will stay or move on.
Ronaldo/Ramos at front of recent UCL glories but Modric the underrated piece.

OOC at Madrid this seasons ending. Wonder if he will stay or move on.
Ronaldo/Ramos at front of recent UCL glories but Modric the underrated piece.

Modric would be the missing piece at PSG, him or De Bruyne, their defense splitting passes would sent Paris into the stratosphere

Him and Andrés Iniesta, the perfect midfielders
Iniesta was a wonderful player - I wonder if he regrets moving to Japan when he did? Left Barcelona when he was 34 when I suppose it was regarded as being the end of a top level players career and time to wind down, since then there has been more playing on due to improved fitness/ diet etc I’m sure he could have done a couple more years at the top and earned himself a few more medals!

We have our own in Steve Davis

Your profile pic speaks very well to the reaction after a modric pass

Iniesta was a wonderful player - I wonder if he regrets moving to Japan when he did? Left Barcelona when he was 34 when I suppose it was regarded as being the end of a top level players career and time to wind down, since then there has been more playing on due to improved fitness/ diet etc I’m sure he could have done a couple more years at the top and earned himself a few more medals!
It was Iniesta's dream to play with the little diving Japanese cheat

He’s absolutely incredible. He’s the one Barca should have went for when they were looking for guys to replace Xavi. Absolute mugs for letting Madrid take him. His assist in the CL last season with the outside of the boot was pure filth.

Sat among the Real Madrid support and realised how much they love him, he got a standing ovation when he was subbed. Heard Ronaldo get plenty of abuse from them at the same game, it was clear who the fans’ favourite was.

I remember when he went to Spurs and was sitting in the stand at White Hart Lane and the commentator at the game said he looked a bit lightweight for the Premier League B-D

Back