Lukaku's bed

Having a bed that huge does come with a downside.... as it seems he can't afford the heating on !

A flat I rented a few years ago had a king size bed and I still think about it a lot. This is the dream though.

I have king size and it’s good but stayed at the sister in laws over Xmas and they have a super king size - this difference was very noticeable.

A flat I rented a few years ago had a king size bed and I still think about it a lot. This is the dream though.
Double bed the wife took up 3/4 of it, got a King size and she still takes up 3/4 but this time she can stretch out her arms to fill the extra space I thought I was getting! She would find some way even in that bed to push me to the edge!

Super King Loyal. :p

Best investment ever. The mattress alone was £860 when I bought it in 2008.

You better get that mattress updated for the upcoming party, na patch that. :))

Gazebo in the garden will do come May. ;)
Prestwick Bear tut tut....

I am already on the ball in that respect. I have had the drawings done for the 3.6 x 3 x 2.5 Summer/party house. It will be ready for May's celebration.
Along with leccky power for the surround sound 200 watt tunes, fire-pit for food, the cooler for the beers and of course the buntin.

It will be especially sweet, as I have recently found out there is a few of the Groin-brigade along my street.
WATP.

Prestwick Bear tut tut....

I am already on the ball in that respect. I have had the drawings done for the 3.6 x 3 x 2.5 Summer/party house. It will be ready for May's celebration.
Along with leccky power for the surround sound 200 watt tunes, fire-pit for food, the cooler for the beers and of course the buntin.

It will be especially sweet, as I have recently found out there is a few of the Groin-brigade along my street.
WATP.

Brilliant mate. Troon Beach. :))

Wonder if the Man City squad have messaged him to find out where he bought it.

Back