Lunchtime Radio Shortbread

HamiltonJungleBear

Official Ticketer
There’s a Scottish team playing in Europe tonight but not a mention by the BBC. Instead they spent the whole sports report on a rugby game next weekend. Not surprised but that is surely one of the most blatant examples of their atrocious treatment of the last Scottish representative in European football competitions.

Nah, not by them it wouldn't. Bitter bitter bunch. We're an irrelevance to them.
Hell, even the sport scene commentator for their defeat to Ross County was still calling them champions. Technically correct, but come on, that's just clutching.

There’s a Scottish team playing in Europe tonight but not a mention by the BBC. Instead they spent the whole sports report on a rugby game next weekend. Not surprised but that is surely one of the most blatant examples of their atrocious treatment of the last Scottish representative in European football competitions.
Me I would rather burn my ears off than listen to any bbc propaganda

Nah, not by them it wouldn't. Bitter bitter bunch. We're an irrelevance to them.
Hell, even the sport scene commentator for their defeat to Ross County was still calling them champions. Technically correct, but come on, that's just clutching.
I noticed that, and the fat Harry Potter was the exact same on Sunday night. Laughable stuff.

I wouldn't care, but it is something that politicians should be challenging, the public pay for this and the BBC are showing contempt towards the people that fund them.
If politicians don't address this, then who are they representing?

It is frauds being held accountable by other frauds.

Just watched the STV lunchtime news and cancelled rugby was mentioned, nothing at all about football.

Thank god I no longer pay for that heap of shit, anymore, I won't listen to the BBC radio, at anytime, I sent a letter some months ago with documents, and I am waiting for them to send me back dated, payments since April, at one time a long time ago we trusted the BBC to be impartial and strait down the centre, it has never bean that for many a long year, I cant wait for their demise.

To cover our game last Thursday they had Dick Gordon and Stewart both Rangers haters and the production was poor and very subdued.

When the scum played Lille in a meaningless game they had everyone on and talked at length about the game etc

Embarrassing from them but I tune in sometimes to hear their pain.

Can’t wait till when they need to call us the champions,and edit bbc sportscene opening credits and it’s us raising the big trophy with our ribbons on it.!!

They mentioned our game this morning and said there is going to be coverage of it tonight (dunno if that means commentary).

To be honest if I (God forbid) was one of them, being called Champions when they’re so terrible and far behind would actually bother me more!

Now if it was a negative story we would be newsworthy, anyhow regardless of paying the licence fee or not they have duty to their Royal Charter which they clearly breech in Scotland when scenarios like this keep happening ,Rangers playing fora place in the last 16 in the Europa League is major sports news in Scotland.

Noticed that neither the score nor a report from last night's St Mirren v Motherwell game made it onto the Reporting Scotland late broadcast. Not that I give a fk about either of them, unless we are playing them, but they are supposed to cater for the whole country, not just a select few. They only care about one team and it is completely evident. Even my mrs, who cares not a jot for football, calls them CBC Scotland, the first C being C****c, of course

They are going to look very silly next season when they don’t want to hold any interviews atall with anyone from Scotland’s sole representative in the champions league...

Its propaganda pure and simple. The only way to stop it is to prove their bias and that means gathering the evidence and presenting the facts. Failure to do so allows them to continue to treat us this way.

99.9% of those with influence at the BBC are of a certain persuasion. Let it warm your soul that they are hurting badly at our success this season.
I honestly don’t understand how the what 15% of this country can control the majority of the BBC, STV, majority of councils, justice system and Daily Record, Sun, Herald, etc. Not to mention I work in Finance and everywhere I’ve worked in Glasgow the majority have been scum fans.
There is seriously something wrong in this country when a minority can control the majority.
It must be pure total apathy by the PUL community in Scotland that this has been allowed to happen and tbh unless something gradually changes I doubt it will get any better only worse.

Chris McLaughlin is the sign of the absolute cancer that this country has become because of him and his ilk.
The guy is an absolute scum bag, no wonder his burd left him for a female. Guy makes my skin crawl looking at him so god knows how she felt being touched by him.

Back