Lundstram giving it to Goldson

Happens in most matches at all levels. A lot of heated exchanges go on off the pitch too at half time or full time so it's no big deal.
I've played at various lower levels and it happened all of the time. Even had players wanting to cunch each others punts in.

The midfield need to come and take it off him and make something happen. It’s not the centre backs responsibility to create. We need more from midfield.
Don’t be silly.
That’s like saying it isn’t the midfielder’s job to defend.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a capable defender moving into midfield to start an attack.

Last edited:
Clearly heard this from the EE, I love the way Lundstrum conducts himself on the pitch. He never hides, he never fails to give encouragement and he never fails to rip in where it’s needed.

Clearly heard this from the EE, I love the way Lundstrum conducts himself on the pitch. He never hides, he never fails to give encouragement and he never fails to rip in where it’s needed.
Chinned Bassey quite strongly against the scum last season too.

Reactions: hms
Don’t be silly.
That’s like saying it isn’t the midfielder’s job to defend.
There is absolutely nothin wrong with a capable defender moving into midfield to start an attack.
Starting an attack? Absolutely. Goldson starts more than anyone besides Tav.

People screaming at him and the other CB to be creating the chances? Eh no. More from our midfield please.

We need a midfielder who will come and take the ball from Goldson to start attacks.
Davis used to do it, but since he has been bombed out (mostly) none of them drop deep, take the ball and make the runs that Goldson is making.
Goldson's distribution is just not good enough. Hopefully Davies' is better.

The magnificent bastard said in the past he used to make a point of doing this when new players arrived at Liverpool
Contrast to the stories of Gerrard at Liverpool and England.

Used to fire in hard passes and if the players never controlled them used to give them shit and slate them in the changing room

I actually think Goldson is one of the most positive of our defenders when coming out with the ball and looks to pass in to the forwards feet and make something happen. Unfortunately he gets a bit too casual as happened on Tuesday and Saturday.

McIness said about our game on Saturday.

He would give space up and the ball to certain Rangers players.

I guarantee you Goldsons name would've been the first name he spoke about.
Seems a bit silly to give the best ball playing centre back we’ve got time on the ball, he wouldn’t have been one he would have gave space up to.

Seems a bit silly to give the best ball playing centre back we’ve got time on the ball, he wouldn’t have been one he would have gave space up to.
Every game he tries the wonder ball.
It comes off now and again.
Just look at the cup final against the Germans.
He puts more out the park than keeping it in.

He also gets caught trying to dribble with the ball constantly.
Didn’t he get caught in Europe the other night and he started shouting at other players.

He should be our commanding centre half.
How do you feel when a high ball comes into our box?

2 league games in and we still look dreadful at high balls.

Apparently he was told no one had laid a finger on McGregor in a long time next Scum game he nearly put him out the stadium :)
F##k it any excuse to post
GiKna7.gif

%^*& me man, only on FF could 2 players having a moan at each other warrant a thread. It happens multiple times in a game, fs it happens at 5s. Your mate gives you some for something you do wrong, you give him some back.

Every game he tries the wonder ball.
It comes off now and again.
Just look at the cup final against the Germans.
He puts more out the park than keeping it in.

He also gets caught trying to dribble with the ball constantly.
Didn’t he get caught in Europe the other night and he started shouting at other players.

He should be our commanding centre half.
How do you feel when a high ball comes into our box?

2 league games in and we still look dreadful at high balls.
He tries the cross field switches because it is a key part of our game and one he has improved on greatly since he came here. Arfields goal in the cup semi final without his wonder pass to tav.

So one player is responsible for every high ball that comes into the box, that’s just silly, it’s the whole defence and gk that should be dealing with high balls coming into the box not only Goldson.

He tries the cross field switches because it is a key part of our game and one he has improved on greatly since he came here. Arfields goal in the cup semi final without his wonder pass to tav.

So one player is responsible for every high ball that comes into the box, that’s just silly, it’s the whole defence and gk that should be dealing with high balls coming into the box not only Goldson.
Talking about goals in cup finals.

Use either foot to clear the baw.
A teenager could’ve cleared it.

We’re still 1 up against Frankfurt.

Goldson is one of the worst culprits for slowing us up at the back. He takes too long on the ball looking for his 1 in 5, 40 yard ball and, after realising it’s not on, starts the side passing pattern before we’re pressed back. Having a midfielder come back to take it off his toe is a waste of resources. I’d much rather when he gets the ball he plays a quick, short to medium pass through the lines to our midfield to start the counter.

Back