Lundstram in a protective boot.

If you can't see a simple point like that then it isn't anyone elses fault mate.
The problem is your point is nonsense. See the post below.
I don’t think Raskin is there to replace or compete with Lundstram, Beale said as much last week.

I’m not sure those advocating for a midfield pairing of Raskin and Kamara would be doing so after a swarming off the mentally challengeds.

If Lundstram isn’t there, Jack will have to be.

Not trying to wind people up, so settle down people.

I just don't see anything with Lundstram...very much meh.

Just like some folk on here dont rate several of our players, Barasic, Tav, Kamara.

If you can't handle a differing opinion, maybe some people shouldn't be on the Internet...certainly not a message board.

Lundstram injury came at the time play was going on before the late flag for off-side.I have always said this would happen and today Lundstram was the luckless victim.
A stupid rule and should be scrapped immediatelyIMHO.

It would be typical to have Lundstram out for a while just as we’ve been talking about so many returning from injury. It’s an opportunity for Raskin of course and a wee silver lining to the cloud that it maybe gets him up to speed sooner.

Just like some folk on here dont rate several of our players, Barasic, Tav, Kamara.

If you can't handle a differing opinion, maybe some people shouldn't be on the Internet...certainly not a message board.
There’s a different opinion, then there’s just complete and utter shite.

Please head back to where you came from.

Beale said Raskin is competition for Kamara and not either Lundstram or Jack.
It's all about squad depth but i can't see Raskin starting with Jack and Lundstram if everyone is fit.

Regardless the point you are getting your knickers in a twist about is that Lunstram slows us down. Most of our support can see that.

The old its all about different opinions gambit, when abusing our players.

It's all about squad depth but i can't see Raskin starting with Jack and Lundstram if everyone is fit.

Regardless the point you are getting your knickers in a twist about is that Lunstram slows us down. Most of our support can see that.
There are no knickers twisted here. Maybe you should pay attention more to what the manager says and you might learn a wee bit.

But you seem to just ignore these things and make up your own mind.

Wire in.

He’s not wearing a protective boot as a precaution.

The player himself will know if it’s a “bad one”

He’ll likely end up in the treatment room for 3 months knowing our luck.

Was really looking forward to a midfield of Raskin, Kamara on form or Lundstram but his injury looked a bad one and hopefully he wont be out too long. For me, it needs to be Kamara and Raskin in there now but no doubt Jack will get plenty of game time now which worries me.

MB said in the press conference that it doesn’t look too bad.
'It looks quite a nasty one. He'll take a scan on tĥat in the next 24 hours and we'll update after that'

Maybe you should pay attention more to what the manager says and you might learn a wee bit.

You stated a traffic cone would be more value that Lundstrum. I suggest you are the one who needs to feck aff from here mate.

'It looks quite a nasty one. He'll take a scan on tĥat in the next 24 hours and we'll update after that'

Maybe you should pay attention more to what the manager says and you might learn a wee bit.
This is what he said in the press conference:

“John’s ok I think. He went to block a shot and he’s rolled his ankle, so we’ll have to give it a scan”.

Hoping he recovers well. A fit John
Lundstram brings a lot to the team and I dare say can fit into the same team as Raskin. Best wishes to him.

Utter madness that it’s allowed on here.

His ankle seems to have finally given up he’s going for scan on it, fair play to him for the injections and pain he’s played through.

He’s a big player for us.
Weren’t the injections for a rib injury , nowt to do with his ankle which only happened today as far as I know .
Sorry if I have misunderstood your post L26

It amazes me that many on here seem quite happy that another one of our players might be out injured ! Some of the comments are pathetic.

He’s not good enough. Side passes and clumsy tackling . Wouldn’t get a game for that mob. Beale recognises this I think .

Fair few delighted with out own player being injured I see.

No idea why, big man played through pain when we needed him. We miss him when he’s not there - last OF game is the perfect example. He’s a powerful, class player when he’s on it.

Hopefully nothing serious!

Back