Lundstram

Had a great game untill the subs. Should have came off for Davis and thats not against him, we cant play both, it disrupted us a lot.

Thought he was different class first half but very poor 2nd half , caught on his heels a few times . He has got to take his share of the blame in the defeat .

Anyone with a brain pleaded for him to be given a chance.

The comments here were despicable. After a handful of games.

He started badly but didn’t make him a bad player.

The original Lundstram thread must be found.

I’m sure there were even references to Gerrard only signing him because he was from Liverpool.

Another solid performance from the lad again today. Hold my hands up I wasn't a huge fan to begin with, however he's settled in and been fantastic the last 4 games. Him and aribo were the 2 best today imo.
Yes it was but I think playing or trying to make him play Davis type position is a mistake he is better in a forward midfield position.

I never gave him abuse but wasn't impressed with his start but he needed time to settle in. Proved alot of people wrong including me.

I didn’t either.

I kept saying he needed time although I’ll hold my hands up - after the red card against Alashkert I said I thought he’d probably not come back from that in the eyes of the fans.

He’s still got work to do in that regard. A mistake from Lundstrum and the groans are audibly louder. But he’s clearly not been crushed by the early disdain which is a good thing.

Lundstram looks the player we all expected. Cannot fault him today and a belter of a goal that won’t be remembered due to the draw.
SG proved as all wrong by buying him...He knew what he was getting while most of us thought he was a bit of a lump initially.

I didn’t either.

I kept saying he needed time although I’ll hold my hands up - after the red card against Alashkert I said I thought he’d probably not come back from that in the eyes of the fans.

He’s still got work to do in that regard. A mistake from Lundstrum and the groans are audibly louder. But he’s clearly not been crushed by the early disdain which is a good thing.
Aye I think the red card had most raging with him tbh. Was a daft one.

Back