Lundstram cost us the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnbankblue

A pathetic own goal. Dessers scores, celtic park silenced, their players look worried, then Lundstram flys in studs up into a challenge in a nothing area of the park and we are down to ten. Lundstram should be finished for the season at Rangers and any contract offer withdrawn. The guys a serial loser.

Last edited:
Did he %^*&. He’s part of a much a bigger problem.

Taking 1/12 points from Celtic and gifting them goals cost us. Bottling easy away games cost us.

When these shitebag players are away, we can actually start to considering winning meaningful games and trophies. As currently, we are staring into the abyss of becoming the Dortmund of Scotland

A pathetic own goal. Dessers scores, celtic park silenced, their players look worried, then Lundstrum flys in studs up into a challenge in a nothing area of the park and we are down to ten. Lundstrum should be finished for the season at Rangers and any contract offer withdrawn. The guys a serial loser.
As much as I hope he never plays again. He never cost us the title today.

The whole team with a couple of exceptions cost us over the 30 odd games we have played

A pathetic own goal. Dessers scores, celtic park silenced, their players look worried, then Lundstrum flys in studs up into a challenge in a nothing area of the park and we are down to ten. Lundstrum should be finished for the season at Rangers and any contract offer withdrawn. The guys a serial loser.
Losing the league by 6 points but giving the filth 10 out of 12 caused it. The bulk of our squad being utter cowards caused it. 1 out of nine v motherwell, Ross County and Dundee caused it.

This current squad never wins a title, ever.

Lundstram may well have cost us today's game, certainly can't argue with that...

....but he's not cost us the title. The collective have done that
Agreed.

Lundstram had an absolute shocker today, but our problems this season are far greater than him.

He shouldn’t kick another ball for us though, I really hope he isn’t brought back for the cup final

Not his fault for OG, brainless challenge but not the fall guy for me over the whole season. It hurts but that team doesn't deserve the league

no two stupid results against 2 teams we should have easily beat but they all were to complacent thinking it was easy that's whst cost Rangers the league.
WATP

Lundstrum removed the slim chance we had left.

His performances against Ross County & Dundee were woeful. Today was a on another level altogether.

I understand the rage, and he shouldn't play for us again. But the whole team cost us the title at ross county, dundee, motherwell at home.
Exactly. Even if we’d won today we’d still be up against it.

Will be glad to see the back of him right enough.

No he didn't.

He deserves criticism for today but the team cost us the league against Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee.

The whole team shat it today at 0-0.

We never start in these games until the game looks done.

He is one of many that needs hunted.

He made certain we were getting nothing from the game today but one guy didn't cost us the title FFS.

The title was done when we lost to Motherwell, Ross County and drew at Dundee.

Also, 1 point from 4 Old Firms is not the form of champions.

We don't deserve to win the league. The squad needs gutted. This is down to 2 or 3 years of dreadful recruitment and squad management.

Iam an auld lady's front bottom on here these days.
I jumped up and shouted YES at the tackle.
Sit down and the guys getting sent off.
Naw Iam no having it O P.

I think he tried it wanted off a 3 game ban and of to Turkey could have been at the back of his mind for me get rid anyway he has nothing that we need.

I don’t think it was a red card.

I’m still baffled as to why people still believe a slow mo frame by frame is an an accurate representation of a tackle?

I said their Japanese wasn’t a red card away to Atletico and neither was Lundstram today.

Some day you lot will grasp frame by frame slow mows aren’t accurate representations of an incident.

Likewise- the own goal …don’t wanna watch it back but my immediate thought is there’s not a lot he could do.

Again we gave them free rein to Maurade down our right and you want to blame the guy it deflected off todsy ?

That’s just an appraisal of today IMO btw - He’s a soft target .

None of that deflects the fact he chucked it weeks ago and I can’t wait when he’s gone

He done the same at home to them in the 1-2 defeat a couple of years ago.

1-0 up. Win it and we win the league.

At fault for both goals.

He's an absolute disaster and always has been. Cost 2 managers their jobs. Their fault, and Clement's for choosing him every week tbf.

Just let's men run off him too. Like he's towing a cart.

A dreadful, dreadful footballer.

I understand the rage, and he shouldn't play for us again. But the whole team cost us the title at ross county, dundee, motherwell at home.
1 point from 12 against them are bigger concerns than the odd slip up in the League, which happens to every side in every league in the World. Not laying a glove on your rivals for the title is more costly, there's a 24 point swing up for grabs each season and we never made any impact

Our absolutely shambolic approach to recruitment and the general running of the club over the last few years has lost us the title

I don’t think it was a red card.

I’m still baffled as to why people still believe a slow mo frame by frame is an an accurate representation of a title ?

I said their Japanese wasn’t a red card away to Atletico and neither was Lundstram today.

Some day you lot will grasp frame by frame slow mows aren’t accurate representations of an incident.

Likewise- the own goal …don’t wanna watch it back but my immediate thought is there’s not a lot he could do.

Again we gave them free rein to Maurade down our right and you want to blame the guy it deflected off todsy ?

That’s just an appraisal of today IMO btw - He’s a soft target .

None of that deflects the fact he chucked it weeks ago and I can’t wait when he’s gone
He’s got previous for chucking it. The Sheffield United’s fan forum at the time was full of folks glad to see the back of him for downing tools. At least he’s consistent at that.

A pathetic own goal. Dessers scores, celtic park silenced, their players look worried, then Lundstram flys in studs up into a challenge in a nothing area of the park and we are down to ten. Lundstram should be finished for the season at Rangers and any contract offer withdrawn. The guys a serial loser.
Over dramatic pal , even with Lundstram on the pitch was still a tall order , one player didn’t cost us this league , a team of bottlers did .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back