Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

That's an actual confession to having not followed protocols all season, in spite of his insistence that they've been excellent in this regard. Included in that is admitting the same breaches that causes points to be handed out earlier in the season.

Wow.

Kheredine, despite being a wee fanny, really doesn't let him away with his shîte – fair play to him.

Even though the clips earlier were mental, in context they are even more mental...what an absolute shamble from the scraggle-toothed cünt.

All the previous reports on their trip said that there were 49 players and staff and now it appears that there was in fact 60, sounds like they took everyone that could walk (even on crutches) to the training camp.

Just listening, I hadn't realised he only found out halfway through that there was a 2nd positive test. How deliciously poetic, he must have felt like the absolute f@nny that he is.
That sort of implies they only tested today when they were back at training, but you would think they would have tested them prior to going back.

The hypocrisy to talk about bullying and then lay into Paterson and Walker....

The sheer stubbornness and lack of self reflection or humility for other peoples situation is astonishing.

The guy needs help. Been saying it for years. I hope he gets it because he’s not well.

“Who is Andy speaking for then? Does he speak for the Celtic support? Is he all of a sudden a man of the people? Challenging the club’s social ethos. Andy has been in the game here for 20/30 years and he’s made no contribution to Celtic whatsoever.

I’m not sure he’s in a position, he stood up there as if he was a Celtic legend and a stalwart of the club, putting the boot into me, the club and everyone involved and I think he’s totally out of order.”

Bwahahahaha. B-D
"Challenging the club's social ethos " Would you care to elaborate on what that actually means Neil, for those of us who are not(thankfully) celtic minded !!!!!

This is the real Neil Lennon exposed to National TV and what pressure has done to him for the only time in years.

Now if this is what the public eye are seeing then fùck knows what he has been like behind the scenes. My guess is he is an absolute prick splitting the whole dressing room from early on in the season.

Their season went tits up right at the start when Bolingoli went to spain. You'd think then that going to dubai, sitting in a bar and by the pool with the public would be a no go. Especially when everyone else in the country, including your own season ticket holders, have been locked in the house for nearly a year. He is trying to defend the indefensible, same tactics he uses when his team play shite. Blame everyone else but yersel you absolute poisonous clown of a man.
To be fair their season ticket holders haven't been locked in the house , after they were beaten by Ross County ,quite a number of them were outside parkheid throwing barriers and allegedly "a shark" at the team bus
So let's stick to the factsB-)

The media have enabled this c*nt for years.

How many times have you read or heard - Speirs at al - "Lenny's a great guy, very intelligent and sensitive. He's misunderstood. He's battled bravely with mental health issues which haven't been helped by the thinly-disguised anti-Irish Catholic sentiment endemic in Scottish society.?"

You see now the true picture of what they have hidden and excused for so long.

Herald ripping him with this image:

EsC4HwJXUAAtscs

So Big Julie had Covid and now one of the other players who was “self isolating” has tested positive. If he was “self isolating “ then how did he get Covid Since returning?
if he got from Big Julie then surely they need to track and trace everyone who was near him on the plane now?
If he got it since returning then who gave him it?

So Big Julie had Covid and now one of the other players who was “self isolating” has tested positive. If he was “self isolating “ then how did he get Covid Since returning?
if he got from Big Julie then surely they need to track and trace everyone who was near him on the plane now?
The player picks up covid in Dubai, doesnt show up on 1st tests. Incubation period of the virus

What a fucking brass neck on the cant! Not only does he justify pints by the pool, which I’m sure most of the country would Love to do that and deserve it more than his overpaid “athletes”, he gets tore into the isolation process which has protected his squad and two other teams from catching Covid!
If that was a Rangers manager saying this I’d want him out and you can bet the media would come down on him harder than poor wee Lenny!

All the previous reports on their trip said that there were 49 players and staff and now it appears that there was in fact 60, sounds like they took everyone that could walk (even on crutches) to the training camp.
Where was that info mate re 60 staff in Dubai ?

Takes up to 10 days for you to become positive, that is the point of self isolating if you are a close contact. He wouldnt have been infectious on the plane.

Check the BBC Scotland Sportsound podcast for tonight. Started with the full interview and then slaughtered Lenton for the next 55 mins.
Broke the habit of a lifetime - or at least the last roughly ten years and listened to this. Yes he got a hard time, especially from English and to a lesser extent Levein but the other one who I think was Daryll? Broadfoot was long winded and just procrastinated endlessly. Is he a PR for the SFA? He was trying desperately to be diplomatic.
I would say Lennon got a hard time but maybe not slaughtered.
Broadfoot repeatedly spoke about the "optics" of the situation at some length and in doing so I thought defused the conversation and shut the other two up to an extent.

Absolutely sensational. Amazing what (and who) we are happy to listen to these days.

Such an affable chap is lenny B-D

The main highlight among it was the discussion that he pretty much conceded the league among it all and nobody is even reporting that bit.

Broke the habit of a lifetime - or at least the last roughly ten years and listened to this. Yes he got a hard time, especially from English and to a lesser extent Levein but the other one who I think was Daryll? Broadfoot was long winded and just procrastinated endlessly. Is he a PR for the SFA? He was trying desperately to be diplomatic.
I would say Lennon got a hard time but maybe not slaughtered.
Broadfoot repeatedly spoke about the "optics" of the situation at some length and in doing so I thought defused the conversation and shut the other two up to an extent.

Broadfoot used to work for the SFA. He has consistently defended Lennon and Celtic all season. Whenever Lennon or the club have been criticised for results/Bolingoli/Dubai etc he has always been there to offer the defence. He makes Tom English look balanced.

Levein is still in the old managers union mindset and will never be over critical of Lennon.

Back