Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

Main phone in topic on Radio Scotland with Kaye Adams

First caller up Frank - backing his “beautiful” club

Adams let’s the mentally challenged cuunt away with calling it anti Irish bigotry and a campaign and spouting utter shite

Yet again BBC setting the agenda by getting a rabid bastard on first call to back up Lennon

A corrupt organisation and they should be shut down
Come on don’t criticise Kaye Adams she is only being the devils advocate. See that word you use ‘T - - - - - -‘ it should not be allowed on here. Rangers have a ‘ everyone, anyone ‘ campaign and it should not be tolerated by Follow Follow.

Last edited:
The club are being handled differently to everyone else in the league.

They are , the only team to escape proper punishment.
Yip,

got a title handed to them at the expense of Hearts, Thistle , Falkirk.

won a cup the next season against teams with different and poorer squads from previous season

got the “cup tied” rule abandoned to suit their agenda

got the OF game pushed back to last in the first round of fixtures

and on and on and on

Come on don’t criticise Kaye Adams she is only being the devils advocate. See that word you use ‘T———‘ it should not be allowed on here. Rangers have a ‘ everyone, anyone ‘ campaign and it should not be tolerated by Follow Follow.
What Tims...?

You only need to have a look at various Tim message boards, the overwhelming majority think the club and Lennon made a colossal error of Judgement, after yesterday they can’t wait until Lennon is relieved of his duties.

I peaked on KDS throughout yesterday after the conference for a laugh and while yes the majority were slating him, there's been a subtle shift.

First, he was getting hounded.
Then some crept in with 'he made good points' but spoiled it with the rant.
Then some crept in with it's 'we are getting unfairly treated/there's an agenda'.
Then some crept in with it's 'anti-Irish racism' and 'huns tried to blow up his family with nails bombs'.

We've all seen this story before – everything gradually becomes anti-celtic, anti-irish and anti-catholic from the referees to the SFA to the MSM.

It's embarrassing to read, but it only means one thing...

We're back, baby.

Would not be surprised if he’s sacked today, they will be absolutely raging with him that celtic are once again national news when they will have been working in the background over the last week to bury this PR disaster

Frank greeting we have gave a million to covid victims but nothing to the child survivors that my beautiful club covered up.

Kay no dog in the ring sounding like neic is the victim and can’t see anything wrong in the Dubai pub crawl

Maybe kay thinks celtc should be allowed to play when there is positive tests in their squad and forgetting the rules are changing daily. Scotland conga. Tennis players bla bla bla poor victims of the media for 40 years

What a pile of pish

I'm no voice recognition expert but I'd say "Frank" is the taxi driver.
Probably the pricks a liar can’t even use his on name which brings us onto BBC Scotland,so out of all the callers they have Tommy the Taxi driver on who is barred from most phone in Radio shows no agenda there then as embarrassing as the topic they are discussing.

They might be starting to get some support back amongst the more delusional amongst their lot but I doubt they will get the general public on board.

Guy on now talking sense pointing out how Celtic have actually benefited from Covid. Kaye trying to steer the conversation back to stopping football.

Probably the pricks a liar can’t even use his on name which brings us onto BBC Scotland,so out of all the callers they have Tommy the Taxi driver on who is barred from most phone in Radio shows no agenda there then as embarrassing as the topic they are discussing.
Kaye Adams let him go through his usual list of grievances and way off topic.

Another absolutely missing the point, they have 16 players and staff isolating from 1 positive case because of a clear abandoning of social distancing on an unnecessary trip.

Helander positive - him and 1 other isolating

Jones and Edmundson - we don’t even let them into the training ground negative test or not

Even Scotland with Armstrong positive only led to 2 other players and a physio isolating.

Celtic on the other hand have players flying on commercial flights and straight into the team, players flying women in from the states, a player sneaking off abroad and ACTUALLY PLAYING when he should have been in quarantine.

Now they all seem shocked they’ve been hit hard and default to victim status.

Phuck them.

Have looked at a few of the tweets now. My thoughts are that it's someone with links to the club. I can't see it being Lennon, primarily as I'm not sure what he'd get from it. Whoever it is though is making a strong attempt to sound like him, and doing a decent job of it.

Anyway, whatever. It's another glorious stitch in the rich tapestry of the best timplosion in decades. B-)

Chris McLaughlin talking sense to be fair. Kaye Adams not having it, wants the game stopped and that's it.

Back