Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

Not if it's drank in a licensed premises or in your own home.
I'm sure it is and they just turn a bind eye to it. The guy that got done for "touching a man's hip" had "drinking beer" on his charge sheet as well.

Mr Harron spent eight days in prison before his friend managed to arrange bail. He says: ‘When I got out of jail, I went to the prosecutor and was given my case number and a bit of paper with the three charges on it: indecent behaviour, drinking, and sticking up my middle finger in a rude gesture. But when I went to him later, he told me I was being charged for poking this man in the back. I was so confused, and was being told different things.’

Talking of Doctors and medical staff..

Jullien tested positive. He's on crutches and couldn't train. Reasonable to expect, I think, that he therefore spent most of the trip with the Doctor and the Physios rather than any of his teammates - including close contact sessions of more than 15 minutes. Yet none of their medical staff are, apparently, self-isolating. Odd?
It is a strange one. Tells me they have been vague with their answers of who were close contacts or he hasn’t spent any time with the physios/doctors at all. Which again begs the question, why the hell take a player, that probably won’t play again this season, on 2x 8 hour flights to sit around doing nothing.

that twitter account refers to TLB as 'my client', so I guess it is his agent. (my italics)

Covid88Bhoys
@covid88bhoys

·
Jan 15

Replying to
@_Connortwigg

@kevindempsey81
and 3 others
Credential's for a job are earned. 5 trophies lifted in a row lifted since returning to the position are my clients credentials. NONE lost yet in Scotland. Don't forget that Connor (is that the CoS spelling?)

Agent/client cut from the same cloth.

They've been allowed to create a culture whereby any criticism is deemed to have sectarian undertones.

Talking of Doctors and medical staff..

Jullien tested positive. He's on crutches and couldn't train. Reasonable to expect, I think, that he therefore spent most of the trip with the Doctor and the Physios rather than any of his teammates - including close contact sessions of more than 15 minutes. Yet none of their medical staff are, apparently, self-isolating. Odd?
I would assume the medical staff have more professionalism and wear the appropriate PPE all the time.

Its the same with NHS staff, if you are wearing the appropriate PPE at work then not deemed a close contract if a colleague or patient contracts Covid

I would assume the medical staff have more professionalism and wear the appropriate PPE all the time.

Its the same with NHS staff, if you are wearing the appropriate PPE at work then not deemed a close contract if a colleague or patient contracts Covid
Yet we are reliably informed that wearing a mask, for example, is to stop you infecting others rather than to prevent you being infected by others.

Different thing for those treating Covid patients of course, who will be wearing 'proper' masks and not the crap worn by Joe Public (and football players). I doubt their Physio, for example, would be wearing an FFP2 mask. Could be wrong though, I guess.

I'm sure it is and they just turn a bind eye to it. The guy that got done for "touching a man's hip" had "drinking beer" on his charge sheet as well.

Mr Harron spent eight days in prison before his friend managed to arrange bail. He says: ‘When I got out of jail, I went to the prosecutor and was given my case number and a bit of paper with the three charges on it: indecent behaviour, drinking, and sticking up my middle finger in a rude gesture. But when I went to him later, he told me I was being charged for poking this man in the back. I was so confused, and was being told different things.’
To have alcohol in your house you have to apply for a permit. The amount you can have is determined by your salary but there is a cap on the amount. Most hotels have a license and as long as you drink within the confines of its boundaries you are ok. That's the reason it's £10 a pint. If you get in Taxi pisshed they are well within their rights to take you to a police station stating you were drunk in public. I used to live there.

Yet we are reliably informed that wearing a mask, for example, is to stop you infecting others rather than to prevent you being infected by others.

Different thing for those treating Covid patients of course, who will be wearing 'proper' masks and not the crap worn by Joe Public (and football players). I doubt their Physio, for example, would be wearing an FFP2 mask. Could be wrong though, I guess.
Not medical staff with medical grade PPE, if they wore that then they would be ok. If not then they should isolate

Heard from a fairly reliable source today that they have another four positive cases due to be announced!
The new tack will be:

"But, but, the Hun's cannae count this year's title as fifty five, 'cos hawf of oor team wur oot sick wi' thee covid. Ah'm no' sure why. A Masonic plot probbly. But if we hadda had a full strength Hoops team oot on ra field them dirty Orannj bastards wouldnae ha' got wi' in sniffin' distance o' ra title.
Whits tha' ye say? A twenty wun point lead they had before the covid struck? Nah, ah cannae remember that, pal, that nivver happened, ah'm sure ovit."

To have alcohol in your house you have to apply for a permit. The amount you can have is determined by your salary but there is a cap on the amount. Most hotels have a license and as long as you drink within the confines of its boundaries you are ok. That's the reason it's £10 a pint. If you get in Taxi pisshed they are well within their rights to take you to a police station stating you were drunk in public. I used to live there.
Harron got done with drinking, he was arrested in the hotel and hadn't left. I also know someone who got drinking added to a charge and again they were in the confines of a hotel.

Could it be that the law applies only to your hotel room but they turn a blind eye to the public areas within hotels?

Even if it were illegal what is this diseased sewer rat demanding be done? The photographer to be extradited to the UAE for something that isn't even a crime in Scotland? Unreal, loving their pain and hurt.
So there raging at an illegal picture of their illegal breach covid rules.
Oh that's just charming.

Harron got done with drinking, he was arrested in the hotel and hadn't left. I also know someone who got drinking added to a charge and again they were in the confines of a hotel.

Could it be that the law applies only to your hotel room but they turn a blind eye to the public areas within hotels?
It's the middle East they make the rules up as they go along. I never heard of anyone get done in the confines of a hotel for being drunk. Drunk and abusive, that's not to say it hasn't happened I can only give my personal experience.

It's the middle East they make the rules up as they go along. I never heard of anyone get done in the confines of a hotel for being drunk. Drunk and abusive, that's not to say it hasn't happened I can only give my personal experience.
Both cases the original arrest wasn't for any drink related offence but it was added to charge sheet. Anyway, cheers for the reply don't want to derail thread.

We've all known for years Lennon is nothing but a horrible despicable lying wee cunt.

Remember the OTT praise that other horrible despicable lying wee cunt. gave him.

gn22.png

Wonder what she thinks now the cow.

I was thrilled when sellic made Neil's appointment permanent, and he hasn't disappointed. The circus this year has been hilarious, but you can have too much of a good thing. It's got to the point now where he isn't just an embarrassment to his club he is an emberrassment to league we play in. It's time to bin the guy, whoever replaces him will be an upgrade and that means a challenge for us but so what.

I was thrilled when sellic made Neil's appointment permanent, and he hasn't disappointed. The circus this year has been hilarious, but you can have too much of a good thing. It's got to the point now where he isn't just an embarrassment to his club he is an emberrassment to league we play in. It's time to bin the guy, whoever replaces him will be an upgrade and that means a challenge for us but so what.
Yeah Lennon surprised me for a while at Celtic by having the team winning, but I was so so chuffed with his initial appointment as it was about as bad a manager as we could've hoped for.

I see all this stuff as just a direct result of his incompetence, the only surprise is how long it took to shine through.

Generally speaking, the authorities know what is going on but as long as you don't make a nuisance of yourself they tend to let it go.

Much the same as Scotland, the cops generally know which pubs the under age drinkers are in but if they are not causing any disorder and unless the senior management are on a purge the cops tend to leave them alone.
Back in the day the Glasgow cops would turn up at closing time to make sure the under-agers and everybody else were cleared out so they could get their bevvy after hours in peace. ;)

Sadly the hacks in the SMSM are more concerned about keeping their jobs than doing any investigations.
From that press conference for example it would be easy enough to ask Lennon "never mind saying the trip was approved, who exactly told you that it was approved" name names.

I'm sure the promised SFA investigation will get to the bottom of who said what to whom at every detail.

Nobody yet has asked him how it was that John Kennedy said Duffy wouldn't be available for the Hibs game but he actually played.

It sounded to me like the hacks were hesitant and stuttering in their questions because they were scared to annoy Lennon in case their respective bosses would be worried that Lennon and Celtc would cut them out of the "chosen few " loop.
By chosen few I'm sure I heard or read that Lennon gave that "conference" to a selected few.

The amount of tims on kerryfail, still labelling Rodgers "a rat" and blaming him for this demise, incredible stuff.

Also :D

Got the vibes that tomorrow night will be his 'Mowbray at Love Street' moment

I'm assuming this is all nonsense. Ntcham didn't need to break his bubble to catch covid. He could have caught it on the plane home from Dubai and been tested positive after the incubation period. This is the reason they were self isolating.
On the Dembele thing, Strachan as a coach probably does think he should be playing. Lennon as a manager probably doesn't want him in the shop window with his contract running out.
Having said that, nothing about that shamble of a club would surprise me now.

I think it’s a whole bunch of deflection. It’s what Ferguson used to do with Aberdeen, siege mentality. I am sure SG is aware of the tactic. We just need to focus on our games one by one and get to the points required. I don’t care how we get there.

What was he on about with having to take 30 buses to a game? Anyone fathom what the hell he meant?
There was young boys who couldn't drive so had to be bussed to Parkhead. He claims that only 3 people are allowed on a 52 seater bus. So on that basis, he reckons 30 buses would be needed to get the team to Livingston. You know its shite without having to look at the numbers.

I see more lies are coming out after the track and trace team looked at 2 bus trips where big Julie sat in two different seats! 16 had to isolate due to that and not because they extended the social distance rule from 2m to 3m as Neic said.

Everyone is negative, the whole squads negative, bar 2 players. Thick as shit.
Only having 2 negatives is astonishingly brilliant.

They should actually be awarded points for leading the way in implementing robust Covid Protocols in an elite sporting environment.

A club like no other and clearly being victimised.

The thing is a growing number (aided by Radio Clyde etc) will start to believe this.

It won’t be long until the narrative is that the Title was stolen from them and instead of descending on Sharkhead it will be the Offices of the SFA/SFPL (hopefully even Holyrood if only).

This really made me giggle, fair play to this Tim :D

“Any action is often better than no action, especially if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time" - Eckart Tolle.

I would be happy with Roy Keane, Robbie Keane, the band Keane or Keanu Reeves until the end of season. Do you know why? Because it means that Neil Lennon was no longer Celtic manager. I want a decent manager for next season but I'm happy to see someone named "Not Neil Lennon" in charge until them. A new permanent manager would be preferred but my name is Mary. I'm 45, heavy, and willing to settle for less ...

Back