Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

Some of the mentally challengeds on KDS seem to think this is either Lennon or someone speaking on his behalf on twitter (apparently he did the same thing when falling apart at Hibs - making twitter accounts to argue with people and defend himself)

Seems mental but we're dealing with a mentalcase fuckwit mentally challenged so for that reason alone im taking it as gospel for my own personal amusement

Seems likely to me that it is him. He uses the same type of words and phrases as TLB.

Anyone saw who the man styles his look on Bono circa 1985 wants as his replacement ?

Xavi Hernandez.

Charlie Ridiculous indeed.

That twitter account is definitely either him or his agent having read a few exchanges. Mental stuff but he done the same at Hibs when the heat was on.

I’ll be getting both the Rangers and Celtic season review dvds this year - wee bit extra money for them.
Theirs is out already mate.

650158-h

I don’t know what’s more funny, the fact that as soon as he’s under pressure he’s instantly resorted to ‘it’s a conspiracy’ with the press, ex-celtic players, NHS and SNP apparently out to get him or the fact that some of their mob is actually buying into it. They fücking love the victim routine.

The guy has took the piss out of their support a few times this season yet some of them are jumping on the ‘anti-Irish racism’ defence as soon as he’s pushed for it.

What a sad existence those arseholes live.

Anyone saw who the man styles his look on Bono circa 1985 wants as his replacement ?

Xavi Hernandez.

Charlie Ridiculous indeed.
Howe is this year's Benitez. They all have their heart set on him, so there's gonna be lots of tantrums if they don't get him.

Does anyone else think he’s been put his notice period already. Keep his job till the summer then they only have to pay up 6 months of his 12 month rolling contract.

They are a strange bunch. Absolutely convinced they're being treated differently from other teams. Absolutely hilarious / embarrassing B-D

No chance that’s Lennon or anyone close to him. Not with that user name.
The usernames been active a few months. When you think about it, the alias makes sense as they’d never expect anyone of note to catch on.

A few of their podcasts and forums saying it’s him or the agent. The Celtic SLO started following the account in the last day or so also

I'm actually fairly convinced it's him.

He doesn't deviate from the exact points he used in yesterday's press conference, uses the exact kind of language and intonation as Lennon and also has a lot of inside knowledge.

I don’t know what’s more funny, the fact that as soon as he’s under pressure he’s instantly resorted to ‘it’s a conspiracy’ with the press, ex-celtic players, NHS and SNP apparently out to get him or the fact that some of their mob is actually buying into it. They fücking love the victim routine.

The guy has took the piss out of their support a few times this season yet some of them are jumping on the ‘anti-Irish racism’ defence as soon as he’s pushed for it.

What a sad existence those arseholes live.

Agree Sebo.

It was quite amazing last night on SSB, as the first few guys seemed to be pretty tuned in & socially aware, but then about four of them later on the show backed him.

I'm actually fairly convinced it's him.

He doesn't deviate from the exact points he used in yesterday's press conference, uses the exact kind of language and intonation as Lennon and also has a lot of inside knowledge.
Yeah it’s definitely someone close to the inner circle up there at Lennoxtown.

Let’s face it, you wouldn’t be surprised at all if it TLRB given his social media past.

Lennon has previous for arguing with supporters on Twitter, when he was manager at Hibs, watched him get into numerous spats with mhanks.

“It’s an agenda”

“Getting bullied”

I Hate them. Reporter should have asked about apologies for the child abuse scandal while they were giving out the usual half arsed, snide, and sly apologies.

Main phone in topic on Radio Scotland with Kaye Adams

First caller up Frank - backing his “beautiful” club

Adams let’s the mentally challenged cuunt away with calling it anti Irish bigotry and a campaign and spouting utter shite

Yet again BBC setting the agenda by getting a rabid bastard on first call to back up Lennon

A corrupt organisation and they should be shut down

Crazy they think they are being picked on with the number of players that had to self-isolate. 11 Scotland under 21s had to isolate for the same reason.

And anyway tell that to the thousands across the country that have had to do the same and been put on considerably less money whilst doing so.

Main phone in topic on Radio Scotland with Kaye Adams

First caller up Frank - backing his “beautiful” club

Adams let’s the mentally challenged cuunt away with calling it anti Irish bigotry and a campaign and spouting utter shite

Yet again BBC setting the agenda by getting a rabid bastard on first call to back up Lennon

A corrupt organisation and they should be shut down

Not broke any rules look at other sports.

Caller Frank says he is a victim of racism and bigotry.

So far all defending him.

Celtic judged to a higher standard than the Scotland team.

Switched off as annoying me.

Aye did the same. Celtic judged to a higher standard than the man on the street. Aye right

You only need to have a look at various Tim message boards, the overwhelming majority think the club and Lennon made a colossal error of Judgement, after yesterday they can’t wait until Lennon is relieved of his duties.

Back