Lutonloyal - Alan Adair - RIP

That's so sad to hear.

Met him a few times in Europe - One of the good guys.

Rest easy Alan/Luton loyal.

I think it is mate. If I’m not mistaken, he is the poster that was badly injured by the police when we played Barcelona at the Nou Camp?
RIP Luton Loyal.
Yes i spoke to him by pm seemed a good big guy bought his book last year very sad.

Never knew him but always hate hearing of the passing of well known posters.

RIP Alan

Met Alan on a few occasions over the years at Rangers games and other occasions. He had a huge passion for Luton Town and the Bears also, and was a genuinely good guy that had great knowledge of the game. Suffered badly after being brutalised by the Spanish plod in Barcelona when over watching the Gers. Will be missed by many undoubtedly. RIP fella.

We knew Alan well having first met him in Eindhoven in 2011. We spent time with him in Amsterdam last September when he travelled to our game v Ajax. His diagnosis came just after that trip.

An incredible character whose passion for Luton Town was second to none, and of course his love of Rangers.

We have very heavy hearts this morning, RIP Alan you’ll never be forgotten x

Oh no thats the big man who had the book out? Hadnt seen him post in a while on here .
Sad news rip fellow bear.:(

I think it is mate. If I’m not mistaken, he is the poster that was badly injured by the police when we played Barcelona at the Nou Camp?
RIP Luton Loyal.

His book was tremendous. And some reading too. Was like a brick.

He was indeed injured in Barcelona.

If anyone would like a read of it i can forward it on?

Very sad news. Met Alan down in Derby in 2014. He was a gentleman who was passionate about Luton and Rangers

A really nice guy. Anytime I think of him it's with a bright orange hat on. I might be wrong but did he not have a time of it with COVID a few years back?

Back