Lying yahoos on air

dublinbluenose

listening to radio ulster and they are having a debate about the “oh ah up the ra” chant at a Wolfe tones concert in Belfast on Sunday and a yahoo came on and said “the song is actually called the Celtic symphony and the football authorities in Scotland and uefa have both said that it’s ok to play the song as it’s not sectarian”
I must have missed that announcement

Ok so let’s pretend it’s not sectarian. It’s still disgusting that people think it’s acceptable to sing that in a city where “the ra” murdered and injured so many innocent people.
The great and sick irony is,this was part of the West Belfast festival and one of the sponsors of the festival is translink who manage ulster bus.just a couple of weeks ago we were remembered bloody Friday when the ira blew up Oxford street bus station and killed ulster bus staff.

What would happen if some fans sung up the uvf?

Also Wolfe tones ain't even wanted by a lot of people in Ireland. They have had pelters over the years

listening to radio ulster and they are having a debate about the “oh ah up the ra” chant at a Wolfe tones concert in Belfast on Sunday and a yahoo came on and said “the song is actually called the Celtic symphony and the football authorities in Scotland and uefa have both said that it’s ok to play the song as it’s not sectarian”
From the womb to the tomb they are liars

There doesn’t need to be an announcement.
Whatever Sellik, or their support do or say, is perfectly acceptable.

These are the debates where we truly see how vile and blinkered they truly are. If they cant see that saying "up the ra" is offensive on so many levels then they clearly don't understand bigotry, sectarianism or glorification of a murder group. The idea that they dont understand this shows them up for the bigots they are, especially when they've been on a decades long crusade to ban all our hurty words but want to continue using theres. It's fairly obvious they lack the human skills to not say things people may find offensive. This demonstrates that they WANT to offend others.

Was just away to write that... they do the same regarding us ie the red at the top of our socks...
Penny Arcade too. They try to say it's in reference to a sectarian murder committed at an arcade.

Just imagine what their households and extended families must be like. We sit on our father or grandfathers knee, hearing of games and traditions of the past. They condition their own with lies and celebration of murder. It's sad and their young don't have a chance.

Penny Arcade too. They try to say it's in reference to a sectarian murder committed at an arcade.

Just imagine what their households and extended families must be like. We sit on our father or grandfathers knee, hearing of games and traditions of the past. They condition their own with lies and celebration of murder. It's sad and their young don't have a chance.
they sit on any relative's knee trembling in fear of the abuse coming their way

they sit on any relative's knee trembling in fear of the abuse coming their way
Sadly true.

I don't understand my country anymore. How have we arrived at the point where child abuse has been normalised. You can go on Netflix and Youtube and there are countless docs. about abuse scandals all over the world and they all involve one common cause. The church of Rome.

Justice can't come quick enough and I have confidence that some of our own have revealed and will keep on revealing the actions of that club which will bring them to their knees and those who deserve an apology will get it.

Their whole life's are based on lies,lies and more lies. Sadly the more lies they tell the more their offspring believe it to be truth. We live in times when no politicians,no journalists and no law enforcement organisation has the courage to correct them or bring a law in to make hateful, sectarian,racist lying propaganda a crime.

It’s all they know is lies. Had one at work spouting about how they were getting £40 million for just getting to the group stages of the Champions League. When challenged on this if 32 clubs get £40 million each that totals over £1.2 billion before a ball is kicked. He was raging. Funnily enough this hasn’t been mentioned again by him

In their bigoted, sectarian, uneducated, delinquent minds the IRA only killed Protestants, British Soldiers and Tories so that’s all OK. Anyone singing this is scum!

Cool, so anything is fair game as long as it's not sectarian. Supporting terrorism, racism, homophobia, fill your boots.

Can't fault the logic, can you?

The fact there is no condemnation about it what would you think,so is up the Ra about something else other than support of the Provos then ?

Always amazes me that. Their inability to own their shit.

Someone needs to call in and correct it.

This is what they do, lie and keep on doing it until it becomes an accepted fact.

Exactly. So now if UEFA or someone here does challenge it, they'll refer back to this and say "see, it was on the radio, so it's fact".

This is the sort of circular logic they excel in.

It doesn’t matter if It is “sectarian”.
We know it is, but what cannot be denied is that it is sung in praise and support of a terrorist organisation that is illegal in the U.K. and membership of which is illegal in Eire.

Support of terrorism in a crime in the U.K., that cannot be disputed.

As the wee Austrian corporal used to say
If you are going to lie , tell big lies

That crowd obviously believe in that.

Sounds like bullshit.

Back