Lyon 3 match package on sale

I went on their site. It seems you might need to produce a French Covid vaccination certificate upon booking and I guess entering the ground. I may not have read it correctly but look out for it before booking as it may lead to problems.
According to the FAQs that might change but who knows

Until when will the Health Pass be compulsory?​

To date, the Health Pass, which takes effect on June 9, will be required until September 30, 2021 according to government statements.

I asked about printing tickets etc and I received this reply so everything should be ok....

Nous vous remercions pour votre mail,

En effet, vos places seront disponibles 48 à 72h avant le début du match sur votre espace client ou par mail.

En vous souhaitant une bonne fin de journée, nous restons à votre disposition pour tous renseignements complémentaires,

Sportivement,
Gautier, votre conseiller clientèle OL

I asked about printing tickets etc and I received this reply so everything should be ok....

Nous vous remercions pour votre mail,

En effet, vos places seront disponibles 48 à 72h avant le début du match sur votre espace client ou par mail.

En vous souhaitant une bonne fin de journée, nous restons à votre disposition pour tous renseignements complémentaires,

Sportivement,
Gautier, votre conseiller clientèle OL
Thank you for your email,

Indeed, your seats will be available 48 to 72 hours before the start of the match on your customer area or by email.

Wishing you a good end of the day, we remain at your disposal for any additional information,

decent enough :))

lyon-seats.png

Is this the section most of us will be in?

Thank you for your email,

Indeed, your seats will be available 48 to 72 hours before the start of the match on your customer area or by email.

Wishing you a good end of the day, we remain at your disposal for any additional information,

decent enough :))
So we won't know if we actually have tickets until we are there as they could cancel them like Villarreal did the last time?

What section are we all booking? Block 121 or 122? Also where do the away fans usually sit?

Has anybody actually managed to get their e-tickets yet? I have bought 4 packages but can’t get onto the app they tell you to use. Well that’s not strictly true, I can get onto the app but I can’t get into the ticket section. It keeps sending me to the page that tells you to download the app.

I have access to the Lyon v Brondby match now. I have sent the tickets to my email address no problem.
The only concern I have is that they have come through as a PDF but they have no QR code or anything like that. They just have my name and a serial number.

I have access to the Lyon v Brondby match now. I have sent the tickets to my email address no problem.
The only concern I have is that they have come through as a PDF but they have no QR code or anything like that. They just have my name and a serial number.
Is there maybe a QR code if you view the tickets through the app rather than through the email?

Just emailed myself my tickets and there is a line on the PDF which says you won't be able to download the tkts until 48hrs before.

Just emailed myself my tickets and there is a line on the PDF which says you won't be able to download the tkts until 48hrs before.
That’s right. I bought the 3 match package and that’s me just getting the e tickets for Lyon v Brondby today.

Back