Lyon 3 now allowed to play on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buendia and Lo Celso weren’t allowed in by the UK Government and had to spend 10 days in Croatia.

For what it’s worth I think they should be allowed to play as the rules are ridiculous. It’s the fact that the SNP are just making it up as they go along that irks.

There’s either a red list with no exemptions or a red list with exemptions for elite athletes. It’s not that difficult and it shouldn’t be a case by case basis.

Matters not a jot. I want to see the good players.
I don't want to face a depleted side because of this stupid virus.
I agree with this sentiment. It will be the Motherwell bus parked a few days later! I want to see quality players when ever possible...

There's some scummy governments around the world, but by fuuck, the current Scottish government would give any of them a run for their money.

I'm pretty sure if you knew the alternative to letting the four players play, you'd be less sceptical.

This is a sensible decision. It might not suit us in a sporting sense, but it's the sensible decision all round.

No problem, I'm glad they'll have their strongest team.
No team should be disadvantaged because of these fecked up rules and regulations.

I'm pretty sure if you knew the alternative to letting the four players play, you'd be less sceptical.

This is a sensible decision. It might not suit us in a sporting sense, but it's the sensible decision all round.

I'm well aware of what UEFA were suggesting as the alternative mate.

The matter wasn't even debated between both parties.

They just rolled over.

gn20.png

Typical SNP Scot Govt flexing rules

So Red List countries that other travellers are coming from should kick up phuck

Makes a farce of the Covid quarantine rules

An absolute farce they are allowing these 3 players to come into Scotland whilst these arseholes are want vaccine passports and still having Covid restrictions

SNP as usual not fit to run a tuck shop never mind a country

SSB reporting that Dembele will not travel to Glasgow due to a muscle injury. Also , Shaquiri will not travel either.

Dembele and Shaqiri missing tomorrow, apparently.

Dembele - Injured
Shaqiri - hasn’t been vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back