Lyon Away (Dec 9)

Forfar_Bear

Just booked 2 onto the Day trip form Edinburgh.

I'm gonna buy tickets in the home end as an insurance as I'm just Bronze on Mygers so not overly confident - it looks like section 123 would be as close to the bears as possible (albeit in another tier) - whats the thoughts?

NHAMPTON_BEAR

I booked the 3 game package. I’m in section 121. So should be beside the Rangers section. I hope there are a lot of us in 121, 122 & 123. The Lyon fans don’t seem to care much.

Last edited:

Forfar_Bear

Have opted for Section 123 - hopefully not needed.

Has there been any word from Rangers on how they'll be distributing tickets? Do you think you'll still need to provide a travel itinerary or just pickup over there?

RfcWATP

I’d imagine we’ll all be fine for tickets, that tie was still a bit short of a sell out. A game against City in the CL will appeal much more to the locals than a EL game against us.
Depends how much of an allocation Rangers want to take, hopefully be sound though

Steffan39

Has there been any announcement to say we're getting away tickets? Surely the club need to tell people in advance to let them plan?

JamieBTB

Official Ticketer
Has there been any announcement to say we're getting away tickets? Surely the club need to tell people in advance to let them plan?
Brodnby have confirmed we are getting 1400 tickets.

nothing from rangers as usual - they haven't even informed fans that tomorrow is closed doors yet

JamieBTB

Official Ticketer
There was about 6,000 in Porto.
Official allocation was probably around 4,000~4,500.
2800 I think my memory not as good

do mind decking it a good few rows down when alfie scored and sobering up getting kept in the concourse after it which seemed for ages

Blue As

Official Ticketer
2800 I think my memory not as good

do mind decking it a good few rows down when alfie scored and sobering up getting kept in the concourse after it which seemed for ages
Huge support in Porto.
F127-BBFB-D190-4-D56-B4-AF-85-E4-C27-A42-CB.jpg

Steffan39

Brodnby have confirmed we are getting 1400 tickets.

nothing from rangers as usual - they haven't even informed fans that tomorrow is closed doors yet

Not surprised at all. Was thinking about applying for Lyon and going if i get one/find out - which given Rangers' track record will be the day before no doubt!

hunter1rfc

Official Ticketer
I was on the news falling down a few rows. backs still killing me :)
I watched our goal back when we got home i had recorded it to the sky box

When alfredo scores the camera goes into the crowd and this guy in a white t-shirt goes fucking flying

Wasn’t you was it :))

JamieBTB

Official Ticketer
I watched our goal back when we got home i had recorded it to the sky box

When alfredo scores the camera goes into the crowd and this guy in a white t-shirt goes fucking flying

Wasn’t you was it :))
thats my mate in the white am sure I go down as well and land on him B-D

Blue As

Official Ticketer
I thought that was Braga? When I was in Porto it was at the corner flag low level.
100% Porto.
The previous time in Porto (2005 when Ross McCormack equalised) we were in the lower tier.
You can see the blue seats of the lower tier in the photo.
2005 and 2019.

Last edited:

das

it was top part of stand where all Rangers fans were just like in photo
That's often what they do where the crowd is low. You would think that they would just give us more official tickets although they can probably charge more and they aren't restricted to travel club members.

eastfifer

Booked Aberdeen Amsterdam Lyon, flying day of the game, arrive lunchtime, early flight back on the Friday morning, lack of holidays from work has shortened the trips to Copenhagen and Lyon, easier for me flying from Aberdeen.

Alpinebear

Just preparing for tomorrows game against Brondby.

I was able to login to the groupama stadium app using my login details for the OL website. On here I have my ticket QR code plus the parking I booked. Reading the stadium website transport is included on the direct shuttles.
You can also go onto the OL website and email or print your tickets.

I'm in bloc 120 so I'll try and see where the away section is.

interbear

EasyJet just cancelled my Bristol to Lyon flight on the morning of 9 December. No other options from Bristol. Damn. Off to explore alternatives.