Lyon Away (Dec 9)

Steppies

SWORN UNDERTAKING TO COMPLY WITH RULES FOR ENTRY
INTO METROPOLITAN FRENCH TERRITORY
(FROM GREEN LIST COUNTRIES)

This statement shall be presented to the transport companies before boarding and to the border control authorities.
The measures applied to vaccinated adults are extended under the same conditions to their accompanying minors, whether vaccinated or not.

To be completed by the traveller:
I, the undersigned,
Mr/Mrs: ...
Born on:
Nationality:
Residing at:

Initial place of origin (city/country):

Final destination (city/country):

• I hereby declare on my honour that I have not had any of the following symptoms during the last 48 hours:
- Fever or chills;
- Cough or aggravation of my usual cough;
- Unusual fatigue;
- Unusual shortness of breath when I speak or make the slightest effort;
- Unusual muscle aches and/or pains;
- Unusual headaches;
- Loss of taste or smell;
- Unusual diarrhoea.

• I hereby declare on my honour that I have no knowledge of having been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 during the last fourteen days prior to departure.

Done in ____________________, on ____ / ____ / 2021

Signature

SWORN UNDERTAKING TO COMPLY WITH RULES FOR ENTRY
INTO METROPOLITAN FRENCH TERRITORY
(FROM GREEN LIST COUNTRIES)

This statement shall be presented to the transport companies before boarding and to the border control authorities.
The measures applied to vaccinated adults are extended under the same conditions to their accompanying minors, whether vaccinated or not.

To be completed by the traveller:
I, the undersigned,
Mr/Mrs: ...
Born on:
Nationality:
Residing at:

Initial place of origin (city/country):

Final destination (city/country):

• I hereby declare on my honour that I have not had any of the following symptoms during the last 48 hours:
- Fever or chills;
- Cough or aggravation of my usual cough;
- Unusual fatigue;
- Unusual shortness of breath when I speak or make the slightest effort;
- Unusual muscle aches and/or pains;
- Unusual headaches;
- Loss of taste or smell;
- Unusual diarrhoea.

• I hereby declare on my honour that I have no knowledge of having been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 during the last fourteen days prior to departure.

Done in ____________________, on ____ / ____ / 2021

Signature
Nit picking here bud, that download is for country's that are " Green "
Maybe better download the " Orange " statement, its got slightly more
boxes to tick, unlikely to happen but you might come across a jobsworth
person when/if they check the document.

clubdeckcharlie

Official Ticketer
Nit picking here bud, that download is for country's that are " Green "
Maybe better download the " Orange " statement, its got slightly more
boxes to tick, unlikely to happen but you might come across a jobsworth
person when/if they check the document.
Cheers! Never noticed tbh.

The Blue Burnie

Official Ticketer
Hopefully today is the f@cken day!

Poor show when we know who tickets are going to for a domestic game 40 miles along the road but no ticket news for a European game 1000 miles away three days after said game!

RFC Euro Bus

If Lyon are to blame for this holdup Rangers should be getting UEFA involved. They have a responsibility to us to get this sorted now. Under 2 weeks for a match that we’ve known about for over 3 months.

RFC Euro Bus

Surely this will be sorted today?
If not today then I can’t see them posting them out. Think there is zero chance of collection over there. So will be pick up at Ibrox, which won’t suit a lot of people. And don’t think they let you pick up for anyone else.

ahalfallover

If not today then I can’t see them posting them out. Think there is zero chance of collection over there. So will be pick up at Ibrox, which won’t suit a lot of people. And don’t think they let you pick up for anyone else.
Dundee at Ibrox only home game between then so an Ibrox pick up is long over due

clubdeckcharlie

Official Ticketer
If Lyon are to blame for this holdup Rangers should be getting UEFA involved. They have a responsibility to us to get this sorted now. Under 2 weeks for a match that we’ve known about for over 3 months.
Nothing to do with Lyon. They're awaiting clearance from the local authority.

Last edited:

RFC Euro Bus

Nothing to do with Lyon. They're awaiting clearance from the local authority.
If that’s the case then why they still selling tickets for the match? I can’t see every club in France not knowing if they are allowed fans in to each individual match, one game at a time. That’s not practical.

sregnar

Do you just get these at airport or have to print them?
Print the form for France

Locator form is done on the Gov website and you screenshot your QR code once completed - That can only be completed within 48 hours on arrival back to the UK. You need a reference number of a covid test to show you'll take one when you get home so you'll need to buy one.

RFC Euro Bus

The club need to communicate something with us today, if not, it won’t be till Monday, and that’s only a week till some will be heading off. And probably too late for holidays from work for others. Update us.

The stadium ban ends before we play them, and is for league matches only. No restrictions for entry to France if double vaccinated. Local authorities seem to have authority to impose their own restrictions, but with this festival going on, hardly likely. So it’s not straightforward but nothing to suggest we will be banned.

This situation is exactly the reason why we have a SLO.

Blue As

Official Ticketer
The club need to communicate something with us today, if not, it won’t be till Monday, and that’s only a week till some will be heading off. And probably too late for holidays from work for others. Update us.

The stadium ban ends before we play them, and is for league matches only. No restrictions for entry to France if double vaccinated. Local authorities seem to have authority to impose their own restrictions, but with this festival going on, hardly likely. So it’s not straightforward but nothing to suggest we will be banned.

This situation is exactly the reason why we have a SLO.
Must be today.
Incredible that we are paying £40 memberships for this shambles.

jigster

Official Ticketer
Dundee at Ibrox only home game between then so an Ibrox pick up is long over due
I'm a fisherman stuck at sea , only sailed yday and won't be home till a week Monday/Tuesday so I'm guessing some bears offshore or working h away from home so doubt that will be enforced also can't see " pick up at Ibrox " on a matchday

ahalfallover

I'm a fisherman stuck at sea , only sailed yday and won't be home till a week Monday/Tuesday so I'm guessing some bears offshore or working h away from home so doubt that will be enforced also can't see " pick up at Ibrox " on a matchday
always thought you smelled bad