M&S pizza meal deal

Embra Bear

Usually a post for the lounge but since we haven't got one yet.

2 of the new style premium pizzas and 2 sides for £10.

Cracking deal. It looks like they are trying to go head to head with Dominoes with these new pizzas.

I think I still prefer an Asda create your own pizza though :)

Cracking deal. It looks like they are trying to go head to head with Dominoes with these new pizzas.

Mrs got the deal today, looks fairly nice. Agree about the Asda pizza.:)

M&S have redone their premium pizzas with 5 or 6 new flavours. They cost £6 each if you don't buy them in the meal deal and side cost about £3 each(Dirty fries for instance) so £18 worth for £10 is decent. I had decent meatball one.

Free wine with that?

I find some Dominoes pizzas quite sugary. The Meteor pizza base for instance can taste quite sweet.

Generally I think best take out pizzas you get are from local Italian restaurants or other take aways. The big pizza chains aren't great value for money or quality.

Asda or Morrisons create your own are superb , far cheaper than Pizza Hut / Dominos and imo taste better !!

Don't really think that is a great deal. I try to make my own these days as much cheaper and get exactly what I want on them. My local Dominos is cheaper than that and delivers.

Grabbed these earlier tonight,2 pizzas 1 portion of dirty chips and 1 portion of potato wedges sorted.

I find some Dominoes pizzas quite sugary. The Meteor pizza base for instance can taste quite sweet.

Generally I think best take out pizzas you get are from local Italian restaurants or other take aways. The big pizza chains aren't great value for money or quality.

theres added sugar in the crust to caramelize it when its being quickly cooked in the conveyer oven so it browns and makes it crispy

same rule with bread buns in McDonalds, laced with sugar so the bun doesn't get soggy once the condiments are applied

Back