Maclean post match interview, must see

HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha

gif19.gif

The ROI played it tight in the first game and clearly changed their strategy to a more open approach for the home game.I thought O'Neill would do that and was sure it would lead to their undoing against the Danes who were bound this time to capitalise on their goalscoring opportunities.Well done Denmark.

I very rarely watch these interviews. I just utterly despise them but I am so glad I made the exception tonight.

I am now watching the highlights on STV

Pleasing

Loving their pain. McLean is priceless. I couldn't have wished for more than to see him hurting like that. Outf.uckingstanding !!

Hahaha. Watched highlights believing they had been beaten 2-1..That was well worth watching bwahahaha

I thought O'Neil handled the interview not too badly considering the grilling he was getting. Tried to stay calm and answer the questions. Gordon Strachan would have completely spat the dummy under those circumstances. The Scottish media would never question a manager like that.

No matter how many years go by, I will always, always take immense joy from watching O'Neill's post defeat interviews, this genuinely rivals 'magnificent' :D

Wibble just deflecting from the obvious there.

RTE saying their inability to put away the smaller sides and hold onto a lead has cost them, and they are quite right.

O'Neill being O'Neill tries desperately to avoid that by saying "You know normally we are up against much better sides" ie the players good enough.

A spineless prick.

That James McClean interview is one of the most pleasing things I have seen in a long while.

He was the reason I wanted ROI to be handed their arse on a plate tonight, and by God didn’t they just.

I hope he cried himself to sleep.

The ROI played it tight in the first game and clearly changed their strategy to a more open approach for the home game.I thought O'Neill would do that and was sure it would lead to their undoing against the Danes who were bound this time to capitalise on their goalscoring opportunities.Well done Denmark.

D'you want to pick our next RANGERS manager as you have "The Knack".

Given his well documented inability to let things go the pain will probably stay with him for at least 50 years. Imagine if he actually came from there.

Back