Maclean post match interview, must see

Neither am I and I could view

Priceless at that

It look like he was ready lose his temper to say a few things with the F-word involved and held back

Roaster of a man, happy to take the accolades, but throws his toys out when even a whiff of criticism comes his way.

Watching that clip, doesn't McLean have little rats eyes, his face is half the size it should be, odd looking little fella.

Last edited:
20171115_004733.jpg

https://twitter.com/JohnSmi29203660/status/930548817447018496

:)

I'm guessing we're still awaiting his reply!

Passionate Martin O Neill, more like an ignorant eastward, wish our media would ask questions like the guy from RTE.
I have to give credit to the rte coverage,they don’t sugar coat their views.liam Brady and Eamon Dunphy both tore O’Neill apart especially his two half time subs which left Erickson in acres of space.Dunphy said that O’Neill doesn’t speak about the opposition in training and basically does the tactics an hour before kick off,which is out of date by 50 years.he plays primitive football

Martin O Neill has proved once and for all he doesn’t have a clue how to play real football. The way they set up in Copenhagen is the only he can get his teams to get a result. If he tries to change and go more offensive, he is shown up for the poor manager that he really is. He wouldn’t have did as well at the tims if it wasn’t for Larsson. I love Mcleans pain the most.m

I would love to have heard the excuses after the Battle of the Boyne , anybody got any videos of it ? :D

Posted this in the other thread..... I just cant be alone...... IS it me or is the WORLD sick of paddies loud and in your face in every corner of the globe?

They poison every fucking well they drink from.

We had to bail the bastards out with billions of BRITISH TAX PAYERS POUNDS and the cunts are still ungrateful and hate us - yet cannot understand why the world is beginning to detest them.

Just to make it clear.................

The WORLD hates you Ireland.

Your loud obnoxious arrogant self aggrandising is finally beginning to sicken the planet.

Why don't you Stay home ya fucknuckles.

Posted this in the other thread..... I just cant be alone...... IS it me or is the WORLD sick of paddies loud and in your face in every corner of the globe?

They poison every fucking well they drink from.

We had to bail the bastards out with billions of BRITISH TAX PAYERS POUNDS and the cunts are still ungrateful and hate us - yet cannot understand why the world is beginning to detest them.

Just to make it clear.................

The WORLD hates you Ireland.

Your loud obnoxious arrogant self aggrandising is finally beginning to sicken the planet.

Why don't you Stay home ya fucknuckles.
I could not have put that better myself GG , well said sir , and they can take the piggery and all their ira banner waving piglets with them . :mad:

Martin O Neill has proved once and for all he doesn’t have a clue how to play real football. The way they set up in Copenhagen is the only he can get his teams to get a result. If he tries to change and go more offensive, he is shown up for the poor manager that he really is. He wouldn’t have did as well at the tims if it wasn’t for Larsson. I love Mcleans pain the most.m
Having seen most of their games under O’Neill they very rarely score a goal from open play,the amount of games they have won or drawn when they have been outplayed is astonishing.last night exposed O’Neill badly and he panicked with his half time substitutions and the set up was all wrong and left Erickson with the freedom of the Aviva

Going by they interviews, did McClean miss a sitter when they were winning 1-0? Please tell me he did :D

I know it's International football but I came on to this thread hoping I would have seen pic of the 'Rangers Seal' in the background of those two interviews.

Not compos mentis enough to do it myself.

It serves them right for celebrating McLean's goal that got them into the play off's like they had actually qualified for the World Cup properly.

It was completely over the top.

Oh how nice it is to see that dirty mentally challenged bigot suffer. He's even thicker than I thought. W@nker

Back