Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

As much as that's gave us a lift and rightly so. It will also give other teams a lift knowing that there more than beatable now that he's in charge hibs hearts and the sheep will take a good few points off them next season

I’m still waiting on the “I appreciate the offer but it’s not for me “ and then Moyes is announced .

It wouldn’t surprise anyone as they don’t operate like a normal club .

There’s interviews with him talking about the summer / next season in charge

DDnNU4X.jpg

When you wake up and see Lennon has been offered the job on a three year deal

One unmentioned thing (that I haven't seen at least) is not only do we have a team no longer afraid of that mob, but we have a manager no longer respecting their manager.

Gerrard (may have) respected Brendan?
Murty adored Brendan.
Pedro and Warburton were too "nice"
Mccoist even laughed and joked with "Lenny"...

Apart from the fact that Lennon's appointment is good news for us, the best aspect for me is that Lawwell is openly goading the soap dodging hordes.

Their own chief exec wouldn't even allow the unwashed a night of celebration before low balling them with 'Lenny'. Quite the arse covering, PR stunt.

Mugs!
Probably of the opinion they would all be too jaked to care.

Met a Celtic fan I know on the way home from work, you'd have thought they'd lost today. Treble treble and his face was tripping him. He'd left the pub early because everyone was arguing about the managerial news :D

Lovely jubbly. It shows that the treble treble isn’t enough. Their target is 10iar and I know many bears say they don’t care about that, to them it’s everything. If they don’t get it then this entire era will have been a failure. It’ll be the equivalent of how we’d have felt had we lost the league in 97.

Think about it. If we’d won the double treble in 94, then another treble the season after, would it have made 9iar any less important? Not even slightly.

The next thing we could do with now is them being pumped in the CL qualifiers.

They get fucked in those it will be proper panic stations over at the San Giro
If they’re pumped out then downsizing is inevitable and necessary.

Those will be some of our biggest games of the season, and we won’t even be playing

The next thing we could do with now is them being pumped in the CL qualifiers.

They get fucked in those it will be proper panic stations over at the San Giro
This appointment says to me they know how unlikely it is that they will get into the CL proper and are planning around not making it.

Lovely stuff.

I cant believe they have appointed Lennon tbh. Not saying i think there is any truth in some of the 'conspiracy' type theories, no doubt they have offered and he has accepted the role. Just cant believe they have went for him.

Massive backwards step for them, no wonder their hoards are beelin.

Which is again, lovely stuff :))

I have a sneaky feeling this is engineered for him to turn it down on a "fear of sectarian violence" excuse so he and they can part company on mutually beneficial grounds. We get the blame.

They aren’t going to make themselves look that stupid publicly just to point the finger at us. No chance.

Rumour circulating that their players were told that Rafa had the job, however his agent advised him to withdraw from taking it due to the issues around the abuse scandal.

The source of the rumour is allegedly a message exchange with one of their players and a boy from Greenock. The player in question is his pal.

God knows if that is true but regardless, having Lennon for next season is a rushed and panic appointment.

Still not going to believe it til it's actually confirmed. After the last 7 years I refuse to believe something this good can happen to us.
Fair enough mate, it would be good to have it official i agree.

It does not guarantee us success but to go from Rodgers to Lennon is huge for us, he will self destruct at some stage and bring the players down with him.

Rumour circulating that their players were told that Rafa had the job, however his agent advised him to withdraw from taking it due to the issues around the abuse scandal.

The source of the rumour is allegedly a message exchange with one of their players and a boy from Greenock. The player in question is his pal.

God knows if that is true but regardless, having Lennon for next season is a rushed and panic appointment.

I think all these texts and pal rumours can be ignored.

Turned out to be nothing but shite this whole saga.

I would be surprised if there was any truth in this, but it would drive the scum fans mad so lets all share this far and wide.

There wasnt a single other manager spoke to mate

Lennon was number 1 choice the second Brendan left. Bizarre but true,

There is not a hope in hell Benitez was ever getting that job. TLB is the cheap option and that’s why he’s been given it.

Sounds like the preferred candidate withdrew late last week resulting in Lennon being verbally offered the job in the toilets of Parkheid.

Tremendous stuff!

I have a sneaky feeling this is engineered for him to turn it down on a "fear of sectarian violence" excuse so he and they can part company on mutually beneficial grounds. We get the blame.

Really? Is Moyes part of this or will he just be happy to be offered a job?

People love to over-think.

What's the chances he orchestrates

Dont believe that to be honest. I dont think Benitez was ever a goer for them just a mentally challenged fantasy egged on by the media.

I'm convinced the Rafa nonsense was put out there by Lawwell to stop the mentally challengeds talking about what is actually going on. Feed it to the ITKs, they get it out in the forums, whats apps and it takes off.
Far too many similar messages all came out around the same time. From what I'm led to believe alot of their reliable sources were coming away with the same things.
He has played them like a fiddle.

Won’t be long till they start blabbering about war chests for Lenny to try and get the mutants to take their season tickets out. :))

I'm convinced the Rafa nonsense was put out there by Lawwell to stop the mentally challengeds talking about what is actually going on. Feed it to the ITKs, they get it out in the forums, whats apps and it takes off.
Far too many similar messages all came out around the same time. From what I'm led to believe alot of their reliable sources were coming away with the same things.

Then once they have sold ST announce lennon, they can’t even treat their own fans with respect never mind anyone else

It's a sure thing that he'll lose the dressing room sooner rather than later, he throws his players under the bus after every poor result.

That coupled with his dreadful record in the transfer market makes me more confident for next season, I predict a meltdown before Christmas.

One of the guys on KDS Was definately well informed years back. It’s not even up for debate.

BAWMAN
&
MURPHIO

Were the two

This appointment says to me they know how unlikely it is that they will get into the CL proper and are planning around not making it.

Lovely stuff.

I cant believe they have appointed Lennon tbh. Not saying i think there is any truth in some of the 'conspiracy' type theories, no doubt they have offered and he has accepted the role. Just cant believe they have went for him.

Massive backwards step for them, no wonder their hoards are beelin.

Which is again, lovely stuff :))
Fat Peter has seen both the financial side and the fans backing him without question that a bigger manager like Rodgers brings...he needs someone cheaper and more likely to toe the line in Lennon.

I have now read that he was offered the job by Lawell and Desmond and other board members whilst in the SHOWER!
I mean, come on. WTF is that about???

If they’re pumped out then downsizing is inevitable and necessary.

Those will be some of our biggest games of the season, and we won’t even be playing
The proof of the downsizing commencing will be if they give Lustig and Izaguirre new deals. That says they have no intention of giving him big money.

TLB, Muttley McGhee, The bravest man in football and John Park, Lennon's accomplice Gary Parker has been dumped with Damian Duff being put into the frame.

Once again, they need positions filled with those who have nothing to lose. Anyone who knows anything about the ongoing cases will not go near them unless they are selik men. The shitstorm has barely started, why would anyone of any worth have this club's name on their C.V. with the information that is out there already?

This is good news for us.

A few Tim supporters I know arent happy with this.

We need to push the boat out to get 9.

An early euro exit for them and a first OF win for us and he will be under serious pressure.

Back