Mad Phil from three years ago

Yes, the dealings so bad that they done further business with us (Goldson’s transfer) 6 months later.

Think he was saying at time we took Jamie Murphy on loan and we wouldnt be able to afford it become permanent because we would be in admin.

Yet 3 years and numerous signings later here we are

Their supporters actually pay real money to this guy (and others I think) purely to read made up conspiracy stories about their biggest rivals. Obsession doesn’t touch the sides on this one.

Ill Phil’s blog has always reminded me of fan fiction where fans of film/tv series or a book self publish their own stories set in that tv/film/books universe.

He basically writes fan fiction for Sevcoists who are happy to part with their cash so they can fantasise about our demise.

I’m sure deep down they know he’s talking shite but they’ve become so hooked on this sort of story about us since 2011 that they’ve suspended disbelief.

A fantasist, I'm sure that theres some form of therapy/medication that can treat this sort of condition. The last thing that I'd be doing in that kind of state is engaging on social media!

It really does show the level of what we’re dealing with that *anyone* would consider reading or following what this absolute mentalist has to say.

Is he still writing this shite to keep the hoards happy or is he now reporting his "source " telling him about their basket case club going bust due to the impending court cases, worthless players and no CL money?

He’s a fantasist who tells the thick mentally challengeds everything they want to hear. That particular story about BHA and the overheard conversation in the square mile would have given timothy a nice warm glow for a while. He knows how to play backward, hate-filled timothy, and loves to use the buzz words and sound bites that gets the Rangers haters reaching for their debit cards.

If there was ever one person that epitomises those deranged lunatics that are more interested in our club than their rancid outfit, it would certainly be Phil gobble gobble.

Ah, fill magillygollybun
hows the social work career going?
probably as respectful as your career as, as, as...well whatever it is you do now!

admin 2 on the cards for yeeeaarss now, because you heard it from all those insiders you are pals with.

well fill im sorry but 14 year old virgins playing call of duty are not classed as credible sources

Their supporters actually pay real money to this guy (and others I think) purely to read made up conspiracy stories about their biggest rivals. Obsession doesn’t touch the sides on this one.
Aye and some on Kerryfail St must still be at it. Apparently we are in dire straits ( I know!) and they are waiting on Phillip's next comment to find out exactly when we are going bust. Must be the easiest gig going.

Its amazing how many high up people in different cluba/organisations just give him usually private information at the drop o a hat. Even more amazing when it never comes true.

I’ve got to admit, I like the guy. I like the guy in the sense that if you want a laugh, if your feeling down, if your feeling like reading a bedtime story or a fantasy novel, I turn to this man. Genuinely, I have delved into his wonderful back catalogue of ingenious and inventive stories, all of which have a core subject, Rangers. Now, I could read about my club all day long, but when I read THIS guys take on Rangers, well I’ll be damned. It’s doom, gloom, it’s hell, it’s misery.
He has without doubt written some utter shite in his time, all predicting the same thing. He’s predicted this more times than Nostradamus predicting the world would end. He’s been shouting ADMIIIIIIINNNN for years, not got it right yet.

He’s guessing when it’s going to happen now, but I’ll tell you what, if you want a laugh? Dive right into His blogs. You genuinely won’t be disappointed.

As an aside to his blogs, the comments section for some of them are genuinely better than kerryfail at times.

If I was a critic, reading his stuff and giving reviews, it’s would be critical acclaim for a fantasist.

Prick! He’s a fucking parasite making up any old shite and some of them lap it up! If there was ever a definition of “obsessed” it’s him!

Edit: also who’s inviting that arsehole to “gatherings” in the Square Mile! Walter Mitty!
Social Gathering in the square mile = walked into a pub, ordered a pint of Guinness and after nearly fainting when asked for the price of the pint, turned to a stranger at the bar claiming it was daylight robbery.
The rest, fantasy. B-D

Back