Mad Rod on bbc Scotland

His kids will never attend another game as soon as he's gone must wonder why a Englishman thinks he's Scottish and supports a Scottish team who think they are Irish plus his love of the Union and not wanting to see it broken up, he's a confused man.
Exactly

He's so Scottish apart from one, all his boy kids have Irish names.

The self-styled Scotsman indeed.

His kids will never attend another game as soon as he's gone must wonder why a Englishman thinks he's Scottish and supports a Scottish team who think they are Irish plus his love of the Union and not wanting to see it broken up, he's a confused man.
puddle drinkers all as confused as each other :)

Half time and bbc Scotland advertise Rod on Billy Sloan tonight at 10. When asked about his recent health scares, his reply was "what are my kids going to do without their celtic supporting Dad" . I think this man has a screw loose, mentions celtic way out of context to pander to the mentally challengeds. Almost as pathetic as his latest recording of his IRA anthem, grace.

I'm old enough to remember his last attention seeking phase, when he was bedecked in tartan at every opportunity and was "Scotland crazy".

I wonder what a shrink would make of this man.
Wee rod still trying desperately to convince his mentally challenged audience that he's a real " shellik" man. Must feel inferior and keep feeling the need to prove himself as he's never had to pay for a ticket to a Match in his life.

49BFE98000000578-0-image-a-161_1520035705994.jpg

Stupid old fart.

I bet there is a wolf on the back of that cardigan.

he is a rich prick trying to stay relevant ,look at the last couple of weeks cancer scare ,train set ,singing with the scum board and at the lazio game .Just a prick shite singer too.well past his sell by
He certainly a shit singer now he’s also not been musically relevant since the 1970’s. can’t knock what he did with the faces or his first 3/4 solo albums after that crap.

If I was a bheast fan I’d have no time for him. Claims to be such a massive fan yet I’m sure he’s never been to a Scottish ground to see them apart from the piggery, Hampden and that time he was at Airdries ground absolutely pished.

What is the capacity. He couldn't fill a 6,000 arena in Reno not long ago.
13,000! Looks like it's 3 nights with a break after each one. Cheapest ticket is £67 ffs. Saying that woman in my work is obsessed with him and she ain't a mentally challenged! Probably is a lot of Tims and daft women that go

Carrot nosed, spindly legged, croaky voiced nonce-like, vomit inducing, filth are welcome to, cliched, embarrassment of an old woman! Cannot and could never stand him, he’s vile, so glad he saved his morbid fascination for separate entity fc interpolating the biggest nonce ring in professional sport...They deserve each other!

An Englishman who thinks he’s Scottish and supports a team who think their Irish,a psychiatrist would have a field day with that irrelevant auld has been

Half time and bbc Scotland advertise Rod on Billy Sloan tonight at 10. When asked about his recent health scares, his reply was "what are my kids going to do without their celtic supporting Dad" . I think this man has a screw loose, mentions celtic way out of context to pander to the mentally challengeds. Almost as pathetic as his latest recording of his IRA anthem, grace.

I'm old enough to remember his last attention seeking phase, when he was bedecked in tartan at every opportunity and was "Scotland crazy".

I think a shrink would just be a normal person and say “he’s an attention seeking auld fanny”.

Another one of those timmy chunts took the money af bears for decades made him a multimillionaire and now and for a long time he’s rubbing in all there faces can’t stand the wee attention seeking jump the dyke weasel!!

Celtic fan since 2001, has he been to a Scotland game since then :rolleyes:

I made the mistake of getting my wife tickets for one of his gigs back in the early 00's and made the bigger mistake of going with her, it was a toe curling mentally challenged fest, I suffered it for her sake but it was god awful, hated him ever since.
My mum loved him when she was younger. She went to a few concerts but the last one in, Aberdeen (I think) she said the celtic stuff made her sick and she can’t stand him now. If he’d been pro celtic when she was young she’d never have been into him like she was because her dad(my grandad) is the reason we are all so staunchly Rangers.

He’s an auld peado bastard.

He certainly a shit singer now he’s also not been musically relevant since the 1970’s. can’t knock what he did with the faces or his first 3/4 solo albums after that crap.
I have to agree with this The faces where a great band when he was just a member but when it started to be rod Stewart and the faces it went to shit, thats why Ronniel lane left. He has stole a lot of songs from great artists and tried to call them his own. I’m glad Tom Waits told him to get lost when he asked if he could do an album of his songs. He even stole Brit Ekland from his mate Lou reizner. Then again you cant blame him for that, she was a babe. But to do that to your mate is crap.

Hands up here.
For years I gave him the benefit of the doubt, I liked his early stuff and hoped he was just naive and only saw the mentally challengeds as a football club and he had simply swallowed the hype about Lisbon and all the usual guff.
Took the missus to his greatest hits tour at the Hydro a couple of years ago, ignored the emblem on the drum kit, planned to go for a pish during “You’re In My Heart” but ended up gritting my teeth and sitting through it. Applauded when he dedicated “Every Beat Of My Heart” to the Armed Forces, complete with backdrop of Union flags and video of him receiving his knighthood from Prince William.
However when he released that song “Grace” I realised he knows exactly what he’s doing, cosying up to those 19th Century Terrorist bastards across the city. How he can sing that shite while supporting the Armed Forces and the Union is beyond me. My daughter asked if I wanted tickets for this latest tour but I told her no and exactly why, I’m done with the lady's front bottom.

The people of LA will never have to be subjected seeing you wearing yer pish stained hoops tracksuit again when yer maker calls.

What a cringey shambles of a man. You’d be forever pulling him up for talking shite if he was a relative. He’ll forget Septic ever existed soon.

I’m amazed the video of him and the Celtic board singing “Grace” didn’t appear on here, unless I missed it.
I think it was filmed in a restaurant after Lazio away, it was horrendous.

I read something the other day where it said Celtic were his boyhood heroes. The article was mainly concerned with his jumbo train set but I had to laugh at that comment.

Whatever team you support, it's a bit odd to keep shoehorning them into every single interview, gig etc.

Bit desparate tbh.

Am I right saying he is an Englishman who wants to be Scottish who lives in America and has leanings to the Irish, what a way to live your life.

I was told years ago he was advised by his manager/agent to declare a love for that mob as they would lap it up and buy his records.
Not sure if it's true but they are definitely gullible enough to fall for it

Over the years I’ve seen loads of photos of him in various Rangers kits and with various Rangers players, even suggesting our most famous player was his hero, so when did he slither over to Bheast fc and why and has anyone ever put this to him??

The sick old scumbag sobs when presented with Irish terrorist memorabilia. When British troops were being slaughtered in the trenches in 1916, Rod Stewart idolises this traitor and backstabber.

I’m amazed the video of him and the Celtic board singing “Grace” didn’t appear on here, unless I missed it.
I think it was filmed in a restaurant after Lazio away, it was horrendous.

It was here mate. Including that fucking boot Michelle Mone et al...

The sick old scumbag sobs when presented with Irish terrorist memorabilia. When British troops were being slaughtered in the trenches in 1916, Rod Stewart idolises this traitor and backstabber.

The most offensive thing about that whole piece is the £15 bit of shellik bling that the silly old tart probably bought of a guy with three teeth at the barras. Maybe he was counting on it leaving a nice green mark around his neck. Pathetic specimen.

If I was a bheast fan I’d have no time for him. Claims to be such a massive fan yet I’m sure he’s never been to a Scottish ground to see them apart from the piggery, Hampden and that time he was at Airdries ground absolutely pished.
When was he at Airdrie mate? Never heard that one.

Back