Madden - what will we be saying after the game?

BIG JAI

2. The game was about the players and not him. Hopefully this is the trend for refereeing this season when there are no fans or atmosphere to influence their decisions
heres hoping youre right it will certainly let us see the decisions clearer
and can i be the first to say playing that mob with no fans this year is going to be weird as feck

BlueBritain

Could have booked Ferguson for a wild challenge on Jack (thankfully missed him) or the one on Goldson.

But I like that he didn't focus on Alfie, we all know how much the refs like to do so for minor fouls etc.

Easy game to ref but still one of the best I've seen from a Scottish ref in a long time.

It probably highlights that they are mentally weak, as I'm not convinced he'd have the same performance with fans in the stadium.

Macky1986

The lack of crowd probably helps. There were a couple of fouls by Morelos where normally the crowd would have went mental and over reacted about it and the ref would book him.

I thought he had a decent game, nothing major to complain about.

Krissie

I've just put a 1,000 bet on with a taig I know.
There will not be 6 minutes injury time played in a single game Celtic are winning by 1 goal over their 38 league games.
You've yet to see how the new subs rule plays out and remember the refs dont have the crowds baying at them to blow the whistle. Interesting bet nionehteless, 'a brave decision' as they might have said on YesMinister . Good luck.

MightyGersLand!

You've yet to see how the new subs rule plays out and remember the refs dont have the crowds baying at them to blow the whistle. Interesting bet nionehteless, 'a brave decision' as they might have said on YesMinister . Good luck.
3 stoppages for subs.
Nothing much changes I that regard.

Uddy Gers

6 minutes was probably about right. My problem is, would they add 6 mins on if Celtic were 1-0 up at Pittodrie? Of course they wouldn’t.

Overall, decent performance from Madden.

New Jersey Bear

Official Ticketer
Thought he was decent. Ferguson should’ve been booked. A crowd there and morelos definitely gets booked. He missed a blatant foul on hagi in the first half when he was smashed from the back during a header. Totally fine other than that.

Macdonsj

Not the worst - called considine right
But

Ojo should've walked
Ferguson not getting a booking was baffling
Missed two clear penalties for us
Allowed that rammy in our box which couldve seen someone severely injured

MightyGersLand!

I know but think its an added oportunity for time wasting, two players wont be exchanged as quick as one. Just wait and see.
I will.
The tarriers could score after 8 seconds and have Bain sit in the penalty D for 89 minutes and 52 seconds due to injury.
And with 10 subs the ref would give 4 minutes minimum, before blowing the whistle as the opposition attacked on 93.45