Madden - what will we be saying after the game?

It’s well known Jobby Middhen is a supporter of that lot, he will ensure they are given an advantage from the outset therefore no.3

I don’t think he does support them, although you would be forgiven for thinking like that based upon his performances

More chance of the c*nt having a mullet for kick off than 1 or 2 on that list.

Equivalent of Michael Stewart refereeing our games.

He isn’t a particularly good ref but he is also not the worst, that award goes to Clancy.

He will probably make a few annoying decisions but I don’t think any will be vital or game changing. (Hopefully)
Sorry but the regularity that he sends our players off whilst ignoring opposition for the same suggests that he will make vital or game changing decisions

Madden - “I had no choice but to send Morelos off...”

Commentator - “but Bobby....Alfredo was on the bench”

Madden - “I had no choice but to send Morelos off”

There’s not really much point in a lot of you watching Rangers.

Every support in the world thinks the refs are against them.

i'm guessing from your post you haven't watched Rangers a lot?

Last season had about 10 years worth of wrong decisions alone.

I recall the corresponding fixture two seasons ago where Clancy and a mentally challenged linesman gave it about fifteen minutes into the new season before wrongly sending off Morelos.

I have no faith in Madden and co. officiating this game fairly but live in eternal hope.

5. Other

It was Alfies fault that madden sent him off, in spite if the attempt to break his leg being a yellow card.

I recall the corresponding fixture two seasons ago where Clancy and a mentally challenged linesman gave it about fifteen minutes into the new season before wrongly sending off Morelos.

I have no faith in Madden and co. officiating this game fairly but live in eternal hope.
The game where the referees report had an admission that the linesman didn't actually see Morelos do anything but seeing an Aberdeen player on his arse meant it was a red card.

We’re gonna have to beat 12 men most weeks. I’m confident we’ll be able to do that most of the time, but it’s going to be an uphill task.

Madden won’t go out his way to ensure we lose. His cheating is more akin to being terrified to give us any decisions. Former Rangers fan or not, he’s a prick.

I listened to his Si Ferry interview with Andy Halliday and he comes across as an arrogant prick.

The game where the referees report had an admission that the linesman didn't actually see Morelos do anything but seeing an Aberdeen player on his arse meant it was a red card.

Unbelievable how brazen it is Gazza. Unfortunately I see nothing but business as usual this season.

Unbelievable how brazen it is Gazza. Unfortunately I see nothing but business as usual this season.
It's just another missed opoortunity for us.
That linesman should have been finished upon admitting he told the ref a red card was in order in spite of seeing nothing.
Once again, we're too fùcking nice.

Refs are cheats, but by christ we don't half make it easy for them.

1 Great performance - got all the big calls correct
2 Barely noticed him, kept the game flowing
3 A fucking cheat
4 Worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen
5 Other
he couldn’t wait to book Morelos

Be nice not to talk about him.A good victory with no dodgy booking would be a pleasant change.1-0 ht.so far so good. Still 45 minutes for this clown to ruin the game. Another goal or 2 would do the business

Thought he was fine today. Should have booked Ferguson but you can see from the TV that he hears something happen and turns back so probably didn’t see it.

He was good, better than normal, prob helps him not to have a crowd. et seemed severe but looking back, plenty stoppages I suppose. Glad he called the red properly.

Reactions: TQ3
Though he was terrible tbh .

No way would a uefa game be handled in that way re the level of tackle and swi0es and after that happened at the dungheap today .

Everything that’s wrong with football refereeing in Scottish leagues imo

I'm hoping refs have been told scrutiny will be relentless, no dodgy decisions keep it above board. Today was that, future games, who knows?

Would have been one of the easiest Rangers games of his career. The sheep hardly put up a challenge.

Only Controversial moments was the tackle on Hagi and the red card, thought he got both of them 100%

Back