Madden - what will we be saying after the game?

I know but think its an added oportunity for time wasting, two players wont be exchanged as quick as one. Just wait and see.
I will.
The mentally challengeds could score after 8 seconds and have Bain sit in the penalty D for 89 minutes and 52 seconds due to injury.
And with 10 subs the ref would give 4 minutes minimum, before blowing the whistle as the opposition attacked on 93.45

Fair today. Though he didn’t have the sheep support screaming at him every time we tackled them.
Very telling.
mentally challenged support, and the rest , all scream blue murder against us , whilst the Rangers fans screaming for a decision usually works against us.
This "no fans" may work in our favour.

Should have given a penalty for us when Morelos went down. Apart from that he was fair.

I didn't think it was a penalty. I didn't think it was a foul on Goldson when the ball was cleared upfield. Giving Goldson the benefit, though, was the easier decision for Madden.

Overall, he did fine.

Positive compliments are more likely to get the refs onside than negative insults. Try looking it up.

Be positive about Madden's good games and he will be more likely to repeat them in the future. It's simple psychology.

Bobby Madden you were a star out there today!!

Positive compliments are more likely to get the refs onside than negative insults. Try looking it up.

Be positive about Madden's good games and he will be more likely to repeat them in the future. It's simple psychology.

Bobby Madden you were a star out there today!!
Are they reading??

There was virtually no edge to the game until Considine lost it. Played at a snails pace, no opportunity for Madden to do anything. I think he realised this early on and decided to referee it honestly. Not that difficult was it Bobby.

Easy day for the ref. No controversial moments and not a bunch of inbred mutants screaming for a red card every time Alfie touched the ball.

He did his job the way it should be done every week, applying the laws of the game fairly.

Credit to the assistent ref who didn't stick his flag up when Kent went through. There wasn't too much in it and he would have been wrong of course but credit for getting a crucial decision right.

It's the first game of the season no reason to get controversial yet, that's my take fast forward if a gap starts building.....

I think having no fans helped the referee to concentrate on his job.
That’s why Peter wants fans at the piggery.

Should have given a penalty for us when Morelos went down. Apart from that he was fair.
Too be honest it wasn't clear cut, maybe it was maybe it wasn't, however I try to judge these incidents by turning the incident the other way and imagine if one of there players had went down and the ref had gave it, I would be fuming as would every poster on here so on that basis we will let it go.

Credit to the assistent ref who didn't stick his flag up when Kent went through. There wasn't too much in it and he would have been wrong of course but credit for getting a crucial decision right.
It was well onside .... Nothing to think about

Not noticing the referee upped my enjoyment of the game tremendously. It was a low profile performance from Madden and he and his colleagues got the big decisions right.

Where the feck did he get 6 minutes of injury time from ?

Balogun was down for a while as was Goldson then the subs as well so i think 6 minutes was about right.

He should have booked that Ojo at the start when he was pulling back Alfie he had 2 arms round him at 1 point. Ferguson as well and he got the right card right for Considine I would have gave him another red for having the cheek to complain about it. Other than that Madden was ok yesterday.

Balogun was down for a while as was Goldson then the subs as well so i think 6 minutes was about right.

He should have booked that Ojo at the start when he was pulling back Alfie he had 2 arms round him at 1 point. Ferguson as well and he got the right card right for Considine I would have gave him another red for having the cheek to complain about it. Other than that Madden was ok yesterday.

if we had been chasing the game he would have added on 2-3 minutes, No way was 6 required.

Anyone who can moan about his performance just likes a moan. It wasn’t a difficult game to referee but he called everything right. The linesman called a corner for us and a throw for them which pretty much beggared belief but it wasn’t cheating in any way, just a bit rubbish.

No fans will help us with refs and also clearly means dross like Aberdeen can’t so easily raise their game against us I think. I’ve said for weeks this will work in our favour (and probably the filths also). The better teams will tend to win more I imagine.

Pretty telling when they get praised for only doing their jobs honestly and competently .
It should be the minimum for them

Anyone who can moan about his performance just likes a moan. It wasn’t a difficult game to referee but he called everything right. The linesman called a corner for us and a throw for them which pretty much beggared belief but it wasn’t cheating in any way, just a bit rubbish.

No fans will help us with refs and also clearly means dross like Aberdeen can’t so easily raise their game against us I think. I’ve said for weeks this will work in our favour (and probably the filths also). The better teams will tend to win more I imagine.

I don’t think he called everything right but it was certainly one of his better performances. Off the top of my head Hagis and Alfie were lucky not to get yellow cards and Ferguson tackling Aribo from behind wasn’t even given as a foul, there were a few other incidents where Aberdeen players deserved at least a talking to but think overall I am happy he never influenced the result of the game.

decent enough they'll never get every decision , easiest way to look at it is what niggly decisions could Aberdeen point to ? i can't think of any ...... what decisions could we point to ? possibly 2 penalties Morelos which madden saw and the jersey holding on Goldson which he never saw, Taylor spun Balogun into the upright which i dont think was intentional but he did it would VAR have picked up on it ? not sure ........ a 7.5/10 for madden

Back