Madden

There were a couple of decisions I found baffling but he got all the big calls right. That's all we ask for.
He gave us a break with their penalty claim but he should’ve been firmer with their no 4.
Why is it refs don’t mark a spot walk 10 paces and draw a line when it’s our free kick?

He was right, IMHO. Kamara definitely pushed the boy over and we would have been screaming "Conspiracy" if that decision went against us.
But I noticed that they are a team of O'Donnells, O'Hara's, Maguires, O'poets, O'mentally challengeds and O'Timothy's, so fvck 'em. :)) :))

On a side note. It was refreshing to see their back line defending from near the half way line and they were having a go. Instead of what we have been used to so far this season of 11 opposition players in their own penalty box and hacking at anything that moved.

So well done Murderwell. But 5-1. Get it 'roon ye's:))

For we shall be mastered.
By who?
By no 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

If that had been Clancy we wouldn’t have got either of those pens and they would’ve got two. That game would’ve ended 2-2

Decent but allowed them to put in the usual unchallenged hammer throwing tackles , O Hara tried and came off second best , Lamie should have been off the park , mind you did us a favour keeping him on as he’s garbage.

The difference is, we scream for similar, and it gets ignored.
Not only ignored but the Andy Walker's of this world would normally give a comment like " our player went down too easily" or "not enough in it" and the like.

If such a challenge by Kamara, and it was clumsy, is considered to be stonewall penalty I look forward to receiving another dozen penalties soon.

Refereeing has been better during this fans embargo, they are quite clearly influenced by the home crowds hatred of us and comply accordingly. Then you just get corrupt cheats like Clancy who are blatantly against us.

He was alot better today, prob a long term set up for something else down the line. In saying he was better, he let them off with cynical shirt pulling and trips without booking them.

He was fine. He was also fine at the dung heap on day 1.

WRT the Motherwell penalty claim - I think he probably thought Campbell made a meal of it. I certainly did. Also - his assistant had a better view than him.

He had a decent showing today. Fair, kept it flowing & caught all the major incidents. If only we could get those kind of performances more often than the howlers.
I think we got off with one wrt their first penalty claim but overall he had a decent game. How he didn't give a free kick when Bassey was "Hulk Hoganed" in the box I'll never know.

Lots of cynical shirt pulling and only one yellow produced. Too lenient IMO and several others should have been booked but I suppose given what we have seen from other refs he isn.t the worst
I think the yellow card for shirt pulling is only given if the player stops or goes down. There were a couple yesterday

Madden has actually played the game in a past life and generally this is a positive trait in refs - unlike the product of Glasgow's premier rugby playing bigot factory St Al's

Back