Madness at West Ham, sub and penalty miss

Handball rule and VAR still a shambles in the English premiership. Shaw has arm out in a completely natural position for a defender stretching to block = penalty. Ronaldo taken down in the box, defender no where near the ball = penalty. Thought ref giving goal kick made no penalty decision even stranger. Not a fan of either team. Just want to see games refereed accurately. Especially when technology allows another look.

Last time I heard of something like that was Zico in the 1982 World Cup. Didn't go well for him either.

Just seen this and thought what is madness doing at a west ham game he's a Chelsea fan :D

If i was David Moyes, i would be concerned that i had to resort to a last min sub to take the pen, rather than being able to trust someone else with the duty.

If i was David Moyes, i would be concerned that i had to resort to a last min sub to take the pen, rather than being able to trust someone else with the duty.
Their recent penalty record is pretty dire, something like 4 of the last 5 missed.

Back