Madrid knows

It’s attached by train to attocha ( haven’t been for years so maybe upgraded). About 10-15 mins journey. Nondescript typical Madrid housing, industrial estates and really nothing in the town centre. You wouldn’t make a day trip of it unless you had a good reason and if you find yourself there the only thing to do is get blootered or back to Madrid.
Going to Getafe for a day out would be like going to Motherwell for you holidays!

Yeah not just an SNP thing to be fair. UK government has been equally a shambles.

I have friends in New Zealand, Hong Kong and Dubai who are all out living relatively normal lives.

As an island the borders should have been shut straight away.

SNP increased the tax on a bottle of whiskey by 40% though....

I think most Spaniards outside Catalonia have Real as their second team. That is certainly true in the Huelva area.
my stepson stayed in huelva for a year a few years back, lovely place and I’m pretty sure recreativio was founded by workers from Scotland

my stepson stayed in huelva for a year a few years back, lovely place and I’m pretty sure recreativio was founded by workers from Scotland
Oldest football club in Spain.
Founded by 2 Scott's.
Possibly a Hamilton and a Campbell or way off.
My memory is shite.

Edit.. From wiki

Founded on 23 December 1889, they are the oldest football club in Spain, and currently play in Segunda División B.

Two Scots, Alexander Mackay and Robert Russell Ross, overseas workers at the Rio Tinto mines.

No where near with the names. Lol. B-D

Founded by 2 Scott's.
My memory is shite.

Edit.. From wiki

Founded on 23 December 1889, they are the oldest football club in Spain, and currently play in Segunda División B.

Two Scots, Alexander Mackay and Robert Russell Ross, overseas workers at the Rio Tinto mines.

They play in blue and white also

Read a couple of good books by an English lad who was in Carabanchel Prison.

Closest Stadium in Europe I’ve been in to an Argy one atmosphere wise The Calderon, was brilliant.

Was in the Calderon once for a Madrid Derby and it was exceptional. Outwith Ibrox it is/was my favourite stadium, total sh!thole but thats what made it and gave it its character.

In Madrid, it’s pishing down with rain and one of the bar staff saw me maybe shed a wee tear. He asked if I was OK, I explained to him what has happened. He said “55 Gerrard” I couldn’t believe it. He gave me a free whisky. He said Atlético stand with you. I’ve always been conscious of who to support here, surely Real are Rangers and the rest hate them. I think he made me an Atlético fan.

What a day!

Toasting the entire Rangers family with one of the worst whiskys I’ve ever had! Dyck, pronounced dick.

Absolute paint stripper!!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

And if Keevins and his Ilk think the big story “journalistically” is Celtic’s collapse, they should get out more.

The worldwide Rangers support know.

Relentless champions!!!!

Ready.

We welcome the chase!!!
Fair play to him but Real Madrid should always be the club any Rangers fans go for. mentally challengeds or not they share a lot of similarities with our club.

Was in the Calderon once for a Madrid Derby and it was exceptional. Outwith Ibrox it is/was my favourite stadium, total sh!thole but thats what made it and gave it its character.
Could easily get stoned as well if you stood behind some folk! First went in 2005 and it took my breath away to be honest.

Could easily get stoned as well if you stood behind some folk! First went in 2005 and it took my breath away to be honest.
Haha. I was right up next to the Real fans, about 5 rows along from them. And can agree with you on taking the breath away.

Founded by 2 Scott's.
My memory is shite.

Edit.. From wiki

I'm a Recreativo De Huelva man now!

B-):))

Founded by 2 Scott's.
My memory is shite.

Edit.. From wiki

The book Morbo starts in Huevla with that story. Good read. Always fancied going Huelva on back of that.

Last edited:
Back